The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Ronaldo after the game

"It was very nice to be at Real Madrid," he said on BeIn Sports.

"In the coming days I will give a response to the fans, who have always been at my side."

Ronaldo's bicey was better.

Never. This was insane. The pace the ball comes in at, you could give him 1000 chances to redo it and he wouldn't make it more than once.

Casemiro has won four straight CL with Real. The one time they didn't win it in the last 5 years he was out on loan at Porto. Where's the resident Casemiro hater nemtizz now?

Nah, Ronaldo's was a harder shot to execute and the athleticism was insane to execute it.

That's not true man, it definitely wasn't harder to execute. I appreciate that it was aestethically more pleasing, but this is far more difficult. The pace at which Marcelos cross comes doesn't give Bale much time, but he still manages to hit it perfectly.

Nah, Ronaldo's was a harder shot to execute and the athleticism was insane to execute it.

That's not true man, it definitely wasn't harder to execute. I appreciate that it was aestethically more pleasing, but this is far more difficult. The pace at which Marcelos cross comes doesn't give Bale much time, but he still manages to hit it perfectly.

:thup:

Having looked at Bale's again in Real Time, you're bang on.

I feel like we might be on for the start of another phase of English dominance in Europe, with the Spanish clubs aging and needing a phase of transition, Serie A only having Juve and possibly Napoli (next season) competing, same with Ligue 1 and and the Budesliga, with PSG and Bayern respectively.

:yao:

Casemiro did nout. What a freak. :lol:

They're far better without him in the team.

:lol: There he is. They've won three straight CLs since he came into the team. I'm not saying he's great, but he does his job so well in terms of winning the ball and letting Kroos and Modric do what they do best.