The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Klopp serial bottler :hmm:

Rubbish.

With Ox and Salah I think they win this.

Although I do tend to agree it would have been a much closer game. Klopp does seem to come in 2nd a lot in his history, maybe it's just been luck, hell in Germany the whole league is geared towards Bayern winning it every year and for him to push them so hard for so long was very commendable. 2nd place though in this competition for that side is by no means a bottle job.

Klopp has lost his last 6 finals now

Well in this instance you have to be impressed with him getting this team to the final man.

He's typically taken teams that are not absolute top tier to finals, right?

Sevilla they should’ve won. 

And tbf this team/squad cost more than Real’s.

6 in a row is something. Likewise Real in the CL and Zidane in finals is something. 

Love Bale going to console Karius after ending his career [emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38] I cannot get over how bad that was in a final though, one of the wirst performances I’ve ever seen.

Was just wondering that, far and away the worst individual performance at such a level?

It's a really tough loss, but I have a ton of respect for this Liverpool team. Outstanding Champions League run this year. So unlucky to lose Ox and then Salah the way they did.

klopp's a dickhead man, should have been first on, arm round the keeper. He bought him, he put him in.

Man, I'd make that guy cycle back to Liverpool from Kiev.

You're having a laugh.

It might get lost in the story, but the worldie won the match, the howler only confirmed it.

It was just a goal difference and Liverpool were still pushing for an equaliser. That howler completely knocked the stuffing out of them.

It might get lost in the story, but the worldie won the match, the howler only confirmed it.

It was just a goal difference and Liverpool were still pushing for an equaliser. That howler completely knocked the stuffing out of them.

But what about the first goal tho.

Well in this instance you have to be impressed with him getting this team to the final man.

This isn't true is it?

This isn't true is it?

Gotta be close tbh