The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Absolutely incredible for the same team, nay the same player, to benefit from two of the most bizarre and catastrophic goalkeeping errors you'll ever see in both the Champions League semi final and the final.

The importance of Goalkeepers doesn't get stated enough these days.

We were third bottom and possibly heading for relegation before we gave a decent goalie his debut.

And Liverpool’s almost literally threw their chance of being champions of Europe away tonight. Madrid weren’t at their best by any means and it was a really even game if you don’t count the two holwers.

I know Hendo doesn't have a lot of fans on here, due to his original club, so bear with me ... but I have to say he's turned out to be a much better player than I thought he would be, and a seemingly great pro. Very good head on his shoulders. good guy.

The importance of Goalkeepers doesn't get stated enough these days.

We were third bottom and possibly heading for relegation before we gave a decent goalie his debut.

And Liverpool’s almost literally threw their chance of being champions of Europe away tonight. Madrid weren’t at their best by any means and it was a really even game if you don’t count the two holwers.

:thup:

Dubravka was a more important signing than Kenedy. Such a step up from the other two plebs.

I know Hendo doesn't have a lot of fans on here, due to his original club, so bear with me ... but I have to say he's turned out to be a much better player than I thought he would be, and a seemingly great pro. Very good head on his shoulders. good guy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9XlLm9bvABE0in8Ft21ZSeYgCGytYW7QGs2rbyKzoICc5lD1x

Ah nah, daft cunt doesn’t have any shoulders.

#votekaka

Shocking display from Karious - nerves were shot to pieces after the first mistake. Felt sorry for him at the final when not one Liverpool player, or Klopp went to make sure he was OK. :???: The lad has played his last game for them, tonight.

All seemed to go Real's way tonight, but then again when it comes to the CL - it always does.

Bale's first goal is one of the best I've ever seen in my life. Remarkable. :coolsmiley: