The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Didn't hear people saying all that a few weeks ago.

Now reality is beginning to hit home.

Home to Palace losing by 2 and no goals.

:lol: KaKa thinking it was the exact players, rather than other teams actually spending money that generally were commented on.

Guest firetotheworks

Like I said. They've signed loads of midfielders and attackers and left they're defence shite.

You're really going for this worst football poster award like.

Fulham still have Anguissa and Mawson to come in, which will likely help their defence tbf. Their main problem is likely to be if all the new signings take too much time to gel

They’ve barely created anything going forward either tbh. Think they’ll be bottom half but pretty comfortable at the same time

Like I said. They've signed loads of midfielders and attackers and left they're defence shite.

Vote away buddy. I don't care about another man's opinion, and I'm comfortable with mine.

I maintained that a lot of these clubs were spending a ton on players but it didn't mean they would better us because we have a great manager.

I'll be proven right.

Guest firetotheworks

Vote away buddy. I don't care about another man's opinion, and I'm comfortable with mine.

I maintained that a lot of these clubs were spending a ton on players but it didn't mean they would better us because we have a great manager.

I'll be proven right.

I'm sure you will, just as you always have been. [emoji38]

I said it quite a few times in the Mitrovic thread when there were so many saying Fulham got the best out of him by being an attacking team. All well and good, but you need to be ruthless in the Premier because if you don't put the chances away, the opposition will murder you.

Fulham losing at home to Palace? Still early days but the wankfest online over their dealings might not have been warranted.

It's a weird dynamic when a good footballing side that's used to dominating games gets promoted, they get hyped but they have a bigger adjustment to make than a solid side of cloggers(Cardiff).

Everytime Fulham or any other big spender loses a game I'll certainly be piping up.

It's unbearable when people continuously bitch and moan and expect the worst before games are played. And they would have been all on here doing it again had Fulham got a great result.

Why should they have all the fun? It's ironic how wound up they get when someone with a different opinion does it too.

Something seriously wrong with that.

Everytime Fulham or any other big spender loses a game I'll certainly be piping up.

It's unbearable when people continuously bitch and moan and expect the worst before games are played. And they would have been all on here doing it again had Fulham got a great result.

Why should they have all the fun? It's ironic how wound up they get when someone with a different opinion does it too.

Something seriously wrong with that.

tenor.gif