The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Dembele is ace. Never really noticed before so maybe Arsenal’s non existent midfield make him look better.

He's been brilliant for years now tbh

Yup. Man U fans have been talking about him for years because he always dominates them - even going back to his Fulham days.

There's a few Spurs fans that get on his back because he can slow the game down, but he's astonishingly good at retaining possession.  I can count on one hand the number of players harder to knock off the ball. His biggest problem has always been his durability - he has had a number of long term injuries and struggles to play more than a game a week. That's an issue if you want to play in the CL.

Also, and I know I am being an insufferable cunt here, that is one of the best bench-and-teams I have ever seen for Spurs. We had our best team on the pitch, our bench was Rose/Aurier/Wanyama/Lamela/Lucas Moura/Vorm/Sissoko, and we could afford to give Aldeweireld and Winks some extra recuperation time. Seven points from Man U/Liverpool/Arse is mint. Just frustrating that Man U are still four points ahead with a game in hand.

Good luck tomorrow!

Also, and I know I am being an insufferable c*** here, that is one of the best bench-and-teams I have ever seen for Spurs. We had our best team on the pitch, our bench was Rose/Aurier/Wanyama/Lamela/Lucas Moura/Vorm/Sissoko, and we could afford to give Aldeweireld and Winks some extra recuperation time. Seven points from Man U/Liverpool/Arse is mint. Just frustrating that Man U are still four points ahead with a game in hand.

Good luck tomorrow!

Your squad is so strong like. Big win today.