The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Easy to engage in schadenfreude over Sturridge but our striker signing hasn't even made the pitch yet. It's almost like scrambling around for scraps at the end of the transfer window leaves you signing unfit, unwanted rubbish.

Aye but our player should be coming back from an injury which has already been assessed from our medical team. Theirs is going into an injury.

Moses has played from some decent teams without ever being all that special.

Wasn't he amazing last season? Serious question, didnt really pay attention to the Premier League least year. :lol:

Klopp was right about him, sometimes you just need to try and play through the pain.  Not in this case as a hammy is a nasty one but I get the impression with him that the first sign of a tweak and he’s waving to the bench

Moses has played from some decent teams without ever being all that special.

Wasn't he amazing last season? Serious question, didnt really pay attention to the Premier League least year. :lol:

May very well have been but most of the time I have seen him he’s just been all pace and nothing else. Capable of having a good game, but nowhere near consistent enough, atleast not for the teams he’s played for.

Thought Sturridge would inevitably be injured at some point but not this quickly. :lol:

I was disappointed we missed out at the time but we've probably a bullet there like, at this point we need players willing and able to put in hard graft.