The other games today 2018/19

Greg

East Anglia derby is on now.

However I have a question. Do Ipswich not regard games against Colchester (not that they happen often) as a derby considering they are geographically closer to them then Norwich are?

Yes, in the same way we really hate Gateshead.

However I have a question. Do Ipswich not regard games against Colchester (not that they happen often) as a derby considering they are geographically closer to them then Norwich are?

Nah, Colchester and Southend, Essex thing innit.

For some reason they've already done the QF draw. Must have a big guest booked on Mondays One Show. Balls were warmed accordingly it would appear.

Man Utd v Brighton

Leicester v Chelsea

Sheff W/Swansea v Rochdale/Tottenham

Wigan/Man C v Southampton

I hope Brighton win it.

Graham Poll said afterwards that the 'clear and obvious' stuff is for penalties, red cards, mistaken identities etc and not for offside for what it's worth

Ah right  :thup: why not include though, if everything else it seems strange to leave it out. I suppose offside is a fact, it is or isn't. Still a long way to go with this like.

Clear and obvious only is shit though. I don't really mind if VAR or traditional refereeing is used going forward but if VAR is to be used then just get the decisions right, clear and obvious or not. The offside law needs to be looked at though as linesmen don't have a chance with ones that tight

Graham Poll said afterwards that the 'clear and obvious' stuff is for penalties, red cards, mistaken identities etc and not for offside for what it's worth

Ah right  :thup: why not include though, if everything else it seems strange to leave it out. I suppose offside is a fact, it is or isn't. Still a long way to go with this like.

Clear and obvious only is shit though. I don't really mind if VAR or traditional refereeing is used going forward but if VAR is to be used then just get the decisions right, clear and obvious or not. The offside law needs to be looked at though as linesmen don't have a chance with ones that tight

I agree the laws need adjusting, and you're right about the tight calls from the lino's.....i reckon nearly all tight decisions will be let go and then looked at after. How that affects games etc remains to be seen but i can just see that happening.

If we went back to an offside no matter if you were active or not then Hawkeye could easily be used to rule it. They use a similar system in American football to create a virtual line for TV that marks the 1st down line. This could easily be adjusted to create an offside line.

They generally don't care about Colchester for that reason; barely play them so who cares. Colchester fans get right up for it, though. Working bars when they came to town was fucking grim.

Did he just tell someone to fuck off? :lol: What a hero.

He did, probably his own fans the mad bastard  :lol:

It was the arm motion that went with it. :lol: Ipswich fans hate him because the football is boring, fuck it, just go and watch him for 90 minutes instead.

Did he just tell someone to fuck off? :lol: What a hero.

He did, probably his own fans the mad bastard  :lol:

It was the arm motion that went with it. :lol: Ipswich fans hate him because the football is boring, fuck it, just go and watch him for 90 minutes instead.

Aye, he is a funny bloke, you can't dislike him  :lol: