The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I think Wolves will pass them out. I can see finishing in the top 6 if they continue spending.

Chelsea or Arsenal to drop out?

I think Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United and Spurs could be vulnerable in the next few years if the other teams got their shit together. Chelsea and Arsenal are a mess behind the scenes it seems, Man United despite their good form are in an uncertain place at the moment and Spurs might stagnate if they stop spending because of their new stadium. However, it all depends on the other clubs outside the top 6. Do they have the belief to challenge the top 6 or are they happy just to sit in midtable?

That's why I think Wolves are best placed, they want more than just midtable security and they look like they will spend big again in the summer so extra matches in the Europa League shouldn't affect them too match. Leicester can do this as well, but probably need a better manager than Puel. If they got Benitez in the summer they would be serious contenders.

If we stop spending? :lol:

I think Wolves will pass them out. I can see finishing in the top 6 if they continue spending.

Chelsea or Arsenal to drop out?

I think Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United and Spurs could be vulnerable in the next few years if the other teams got their shit together. Chelsea and Arsenal are a mess behind the scenes it seems, Man United despite their good form are in an uncertain place at the moment and Spurs might stagnate if they stop spending because of their new stadium. However, it all depends on the other clubs outside the top 6. Do they have the belief to challenge the top 6 or are they happy just to sit in midtable?

That's why I think Wolves are best placed, they want more than just midtable security and they look like they will spend big again in the summer so extra matches in the Europa League shouldn't affect them too match. Leicester can do this as well, but probably need a better manager than Puel. If they got Benitez in the summer they would be serious contenders.

If we stop spending? :lol:

Without sounding all Mike Ashley, the sign-on fees and wages to keep on the likes of Alli, Alderweireld and Kane over the last 6 months won’t have been cheap. What happens with Eriksen will be telling.

Mike Dean has to be biggest bellend in the world.

phil dowd ran him close, mind, for being the biggest knob in referee land.

Aye. An absolute bellend, was Dowd. Much like Dean he was desperate to make it all about him

Don’t particularly like them as such but would be pretty funny if Real Madrid went on to win the La Liga & Champions League double given where they were not too long ago. Same with if Man U reeled in Spurs.

La Liga has been so odd this year

Barca are top but have been so bad (Messi, Alba, Arthur apart) - they are awful to watch, it’s as if they have Pardew in charge

R Madrid have been decent without setting the world alight IMO- they’re finding ways to win when a few weeks ago they weren’t - quality shines through in the end I suppose

VAR to be used in tonight's CL game and will be used going forward.

Futmob app has Dani Alves playing up front. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

He's there to provide extra help in stopping Martial I'd say.