The other games today 2018/19

Greg

218 clean sheets in 414 games for Simeone at Atleti. Outrageous stat, that. :lol:

De Gea, Courtois, Oblak.

Absolute filth. 3 best keepers in the world over last however many years. Rancidly mean centre halves infront too.

Guest neesy111

218 clean sheets in 414 games for Simeone at Atleti. Outrageous stat, that. :lol:

I’ve said it for a while Simeone is exactly what Chelsea and Arsenal need he is by far the best coach in Europe without the ball.

I’d love to see him manage a Top 6 club in England :thup:

Need and him wanting to go are two different things.  Got a club and fans who adore him at atletico.

I'd absolutely hate him to manage a top 6 team in England personally. Probably end up hating him. Hope he stays at Atleti for ever

This.

He’d be perfect for Chelsea though. Let’s hope it never happens.

He’ll have to be replaced but Hernandez-Gimenez will be a canny partnership.

Will everyone not just move up a step and that Perez kid will be 4th choice?

Maybe. Still think they'll need to add another. Savic is okay as cover but one bad injury and you're stuck with him for a lengthy period.

He’ll have to be replaced but Hernandez-Gimenez will be a canny partnership.

Will everyone not just move up a step and that Perez kid will be 4th choice?

Maybe. Still think they'll need to add another. Savic is okay as cover but one bad injury and you're stuck with him for a lengthy period.

True although Savic is dece these days. Given how low scoring Liga has been this season plenty of candidates for a ressie role if needs be.