The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Fulham aren’t a premiership team are they. Very poor in all areas.

They should have done what we and Brighton did last season and kept most of the squad that got them promoted and brought in only 4 or 5 players for the first team.

Haven’t seen a keeper less suited to the PL than Rico for a long time. Line bound and weak as s***.

No idea why they f***ed Betenelli off so quickly.

Was Rico not highly rated at Sevilla?

Not sure about being rated but he's always been shit, IMO. Weak wrists and can't catch.

Searched on here as I remember a couple horrific mistakes of his at Sevilla and there's a couple posts which I can't quote as they're old asf.

Haven’t seen a keeper less suited to the PL than Rico for a long time. Line bound and weak as s***.

Not sure about being rated but he's always been s***, IMO. Weak wrists and can't catch.

Searched on here as I remember a couple horrific mistakes of his at Sevilla and there's a couple posts which I can't quote as they're old asf.

I must have him confused with someone else at Sevilla then. Its weird why Fulham signed 2 s**** goalkeepers.

Not sure about being rated but he's always been s***, IMO. Weak wrists and can't catch.

I must have had him confused with someone else at Sevilla then. Its weird why Fulham signed 2 shite goalkeepers.

Nah I think it was him just misguided hype. Youngish keeper with a decent amount of appearances for Sevilla =  must be good.

Didn't realise he's only on loan.