The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

Looked like he changed his mind when all the Wigan players ran over to him [emoji38]

Guardiola acting like a twat as well.

After the tackles that have escaped reds recently I don't blame him.

I've got the feeling the ref has sent him off probs because the refs are miffed by that criticism.

studs showing two legs off the ground. Red for me.

Two legs wern’t off the ground, and he showed no more studs then you would in any challenge.

Well that is just bollocks.

he's gone straight into the player with both legs, looking at the replay the studs showing leg appears to go straight into the players ankle. You could give a yellow for that but I don't think you can argue with the red in today's game.

Guest neesy111

Two legs wern’t off the ground, and he showed no more studs then you would in any challenge.

he's gone straight into the player with both legs, looking at the replay the studs showing leg appears to go straight into the players ankle. You could give a yellow for that but I don't think you can argue with the red in today's game.

The challenge isn't anywhere near that bad.

The build up to this game has been so tragic.

There’s absolutely fuck all that’s romantic about that club. Can’t even sell out a game against the top of the PL ffs.

Wigan is tiny and the club was non-league for most of its history. A 25k seater is too big and the product of Dave Whelan financing them up the leagues.

Oldham and Rochdale wouldn't sell out a 25k seater either so it hardly seems fair to criticise Wigan.

He never went in two footed, his trailing leg was tucked behind him, and his leading foot even dipped just before the point of impact so the player never went in with his studs. He goes in with a bit of pace and a bit late, that is all.

There’s absolutely f*** all that’s romantic about that club. Can’t even sell out a game against the top of the PL ffs.

Wigan is tiny and the club was non-league for most of its history. A 25k seater is too big and the product of Dave Whelan financing them up the leagues.

Oldham and Rochdale wouldn't sell out a 25k seater either so it hardly seems fair to criticise Wigan.

McManaman on Haidara makes it always fair to criticise Wigan.

There’s absolutely fuck all that’s romantic about that club. Can’t even sell out a game against the top of the PL ffs.

The rugby team can get crowds close to 25k for the derby against St Helens.

He never went in two footed, his trailing leg was tucked behind him, and his leading foot even dipped just before the point of impact so the player never went in with his studs. He goes in with a bait of pace and a bit late, that is all.

Well regardless if you dive into a tackle with studs showing and miss the ball and go through the player you can't really blame the ref for sending him off. Its borderline but there is enough there for a red card.

He never went in two footed, his trailing leg was tucked behind him, and his leading foot even dipped just before the point of impact so the player never went in with his studs. He goes in with a bait of pace and a bit late, that is all.

Well regardless if you dive into a tackle with studs showing and miss the ball and go through the player you can't really blame the ref for sending him off. Its borderline but there is enough there for a red card.

Read what I said and watch the relay again. He doesn’t go in with his studs. He has a bit of pace on his run in and is late, but that is all, everything else was done ok for a tackle. It’s a yellow card for being late, that is all.

Just turned on, went back on iplayer to watch, and to me looks like a clear red. Reminds me of Cabaye's tackle from earlier this season that only got a yellow, I was at the game and he flew in with such force it was ridiculous, that should have been a red and this imo is definitely a red. You can't go in like that on another player.

Read what I said and watch the relay again. He doesn’t go in with his studs. He has a bit of pace on his run in and is late, but that is all, everything else was done ok for a tackle. It’s a yellow card for being late, that is all.

You're wrong

Just turned on, went back on iplayer to watch, and to me looks like a clear red. Reminds me of Cabaye's tackle from earlier this season that only got a yellow, I was at the game and he flew in with such force it was ridiculous, that should have been a red and this imo is definitely a red. You can't go in like that on another player.

Aye, if he'd actually caught his standing leg with that force (he was close), it would have been pretty ugly.

Aye, if he'd actually caught his standing leg with that force (he was close), it would have been pretty ugly.

But he didn’t because he was in control of what he was doing, which is why it was a yellow.

If Aguero kicked someone in the head rather than the ball, it’d be pretty ugly - but you wouldn’t suggest Aguero needs sending off for a high boot that makes no contact.