The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Ah s*** forgot this game was on. How did Lucas play first half, involved much?

Played well - fast and tricky. We should be winning, obviously, but Rochdale have been good. Only irritation was the ref generously deciding not to even card a Rochdale player for what could easily have been a red.

Played well - fast and tricky. We should be winning, obviously, but Rochdale have been good. Only irritation was the ref generously deciding not to even card a Rochdale player for what could easily have been a red.

As good/bad as anyone else. Not stood out. Seemed like Sissoko kept getting in his way on the right, as if they we're setting up with two wingers.

From what I've seen Spurs been pretty s*** in final third and a bit slow. 

:thup:

I'll watch the second half then  :lol:

Sissoko looked class in that Euro's final, Spurs obviously thought they we're paying £30M on that tournament performance.

He's the modern day Salif Diao.

Thought he looked good against Real Madrid, but it's a case of a footballer being thick as shit when it comes to understanding the game he plays. Never seems in a decent space to attack from.

Dele Alli diving again, and again the commentators (and pundits will follow no doubt) saying its "definitely a penalty".  :lol:

Didn't think it was a dive at all tbh. Maybe I'll have to see it again, but looked clear.