The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I sincerely hope England fail to make it out of their group in the World Cup. I'm not English and I've liked and been behind so many English teams in the past in major tournaments but I can't think of a more despicable group playing at the moment.

Dele Alli personifies everything that is wrong with football in England IMO. Karma is a bitch though so I'm not too worried.

If our game with Spurs is moved to the end of the season wouldn't mind that to be honest. Gives us more of a chance to keep our run going, we'll have a decent idea of what we need to get from it by then and if they're still in both cups they'll have a fuckload of games around then i would imagine. They often tire towards the end of the season as well.

If our game with Spurs is moved to the end of the season wouldn't mind that to be honest. Gives us more of a chance to keep our run going, we'll have a decent idea of what we need to get from it by then and if they're still in both cups they'll have a fuckload of games around then i would imagine.

Shame for our fans if they want a trip to Wembley if it has to be a midweek game. Friday night isn't ideal as it is