Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

I agree with The Mag, I think he's okay but very overrated on this forum imho.  He, doesn't dominate his area and his kicking has always been woeful.  I know I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer Darlow although there's not much between them, they both have similar strengths and weaknesses. 

26 minutes ago, TorchyTBB said:

I agree with The Mag, I think he's okay but very overrated on this forum imho.  He, doesn't dominate his area and his kicking has always been woeful.  I know I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer Darlow although there's not much between them, they both have similar strengths and weaknesses. 

What do you prefer about Darlow then? His attempts to win the ball with his head rather than his hands?

Guest neesy111

Absolutely no idea what games people are watching if they think Darlow is anywhere near Dubs in catching/command of area stakes.

15 hours ago, TorchyTBB said:

Darlow is nowhere near Dubravka FFS!

Ridiculos comment!

2 hours ago, neesy111 said:

Absolutely no idea what games people are watching if they think Darlow is anywhere near Dubs in catching/command of area stakes.

Probably the same types who wanted to “Give Brucey a chance” and were “enjoying the football more” under him originally.

To answer the comments aimed at me by the Dubrava fans that have commented to my earlier post, my view as already mentioned, is that they are both very similar in terms of strengths and weaknesses. 

Neither can kick or dominate their area and they both like to stay on the line more than they should, especially from corners. They are both good at shot stopping and reaction saves but, for me, Darlow is better in one-on-one situations. So, it's a very close call, but I just prefer Darlow.

The game is all about opinions and it would be a poorer place without them.