Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

Rafa is just playing games, he will start.

Really hope he's able to start. It will give all (players & crowd) such a boost. I do believe if we can make a decent start, get the crowd up and roaring, we could build winning momentum for this game. First goal, early and second on stroke of half time. They score on 70. Nervy but ultimately victorious end. Yes please and thank you very much.

I think he might do just to give the place a lift. If he comes on and we're already beaten and he does nowt, it's his debut, back from injury, no issues. If he comes on and puts himself about and does well then it gives everyone something to cling to going into the next match.

Had a dream he scored a screamer against Man Utd. Top corner.

Absolute blockbuster of a strike.

My eight year old banged in a twenty yard top corner screamer at FC United ground this morning, wheels away Shearer-like screaming ‘Sli-ma-ni!!’.

It’s a sign! (Saying that he scored a hat trick there the same day we were tonked at Old Trafford...).

He’s trained every second day. Certainly not fit to play the whole match yet.

Would be stupid to risk him against a team we’re likely to lose to. But he should definitely play some part if he can.

Why do we just assume to bring him on late in the game? Why not start him and play him for 30 minutes. We could have something to hang on to for the rest of the match as opposed to chasing a result.

ive a horrible feeling about this lad, been built up as our saviour( i know, but just the vibe around him)  and he will hardly play many games for us the way its going.

ashley yet again has royally fucked this up leaving it so late, yet a fucking gain.