Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

I dont think he will play tomorrow.

What a surprise.

Why would it be a surprise, we knew when we signed him he had an injury. :lol:

Gee I don't know...

Rafa is just playing games, he will start.

Really hope he's able to start. It will give all (players & crowd) such a boost. I do believe if we can make a decent start, get the crowd up and roaring, we could build winning momentum for this game. First goal, early and second on stroke of half time. They score on 70. Nervy but ultimately victorious end. Yes please and thank you very much.

I dont think he will play tomorrow.

He'll be on the bench. Question is whether we bring him on if the game is gone.

I think he might do just to give the place a lift. If he comes on and we're already beaten and he does nowt, it's his debut, back from injury, no issues. If he comes on and puts himself about and does well then it gives everyone something to cling to going into the next match.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sarcasm?s=t

When he signed there was talk that he probably wouldn't be fit for this game, and he'd not be available for Leicester. So it was always likely that he might not make it, hence hardly a surprise when he didn't.

From a few days ago:

“The big difference between Newcastle and Leicester is that Rafa Benítez trusts me and having the trust of your coach is very important. Before I joined, Rafa phoned me, we had a good chat and there was a good feeling between us. It’s important to get a call like this, to know you’re wanted by a big coach like him. We’ve spoken a lot about a lot of topics, many, many subjects.”

Its all those new closet Leicester fans from Thailand who all decided to be Leicester fans after they won the league who followed their new signing on Twitter. Wouldn’t surprise me if they make up a lot of the 1.2 million followers.

Vardy only has 650,000 in comparison. Its because he's one of Algeria's best players and Algeria is a pretty big country