Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 04/02/2018 @ 14:15 - Live on Sky

Quite happy with that team. Joselu has been dropped for lack of self confidence, and Ritchie is a warrior so needs to play. Murphy can provide some threat from the bench.

Nope, has a virus (just said on the radio)

Fucking Souness still not grasping the concept that Ashley's a liar.

What's jist of what's being said, dare I ask?

Rafa knew what he was signing up for re transfer investment, ashley would never go back on his word. Rafa should stop moaning and get on with it.

Rafa needs to stop complaining about his squad and show he deserves his reputation as a top manager. He can't do anything now the transfer window has closed so he should shut up and get on with. Ignoring the fact of course, that he probably will.

f***ing Souness still not grasping the concept that Ashley's a liar.

Rafa needs to stop complaining about his squad and show he deserves his reputation as a top manager. He can't do anything now the transfer window has closed so he should shut up and get on with. Ignoring the fact of course, that he probably will.

Nar, it was more the "Ashley wouldn't have reneged on promises about transfer budget".

Carragher actually spot on - "they (fans) are just asking to compete with the likes of Brighton and Huddersfield and they aren't, they are taking unwanted players on loan from clubs that they are far bigger than"

Guest firetotheworks

No problem with the line up. The argument for Murphy starting is fair, but there's nothing wrong with him being an impact sub when players are tiring. Would have had Merino ahead of Shelvey, mind.

f***ing Souness still not grasping the concept that Ashley's a liar.

Nar, it was more the "Ashley wouldn't have reneged on promises about transfer budget".

That as well, but Souness and Redknapp definitely said Rafa should stop moaning about the quality of his squad and as a top manager he had to prove his credentials.

Guest firetotheworks

It's unreal how uninformed these confident shit spouters are.