Newcastle United 1 - 0 Man United - 11/02/18 - Post-match jubilation from pg22

Dave

Big moment of the game was Diame winning the ball off of Martial and leaving him in a heap on the floor imo. Was early on, but I think it woke up and showed to the crowd that something special can happen in the game. And it did. Whey aye.

Aye it was in the first 2 minutes I think, Martial drifted by Shelvey with a nice change of direction and Diame just clattered him and set us away on the counter. We sustained about 10 minutes of attacks from that point on and I truly started to believe we were getting something out of the game :thup:

Big moment for me was Dubravka collecting the cross after his first good save, he must have came 7-8 yards to gather that, massive boost of confidence for the back line.

Of course it was - kicking an opponent in the face is only dangerous play if you’re not Newcastle.

Fucking refs union. They very rarely say the ref got it wrong, regardless of how blatant it is.

I'm guessing he said he can understand why the ref yesterday didn't award us that stonewall penalty?

Of course it was - kicking an opponent in the face is only dangerous play if you’re not Newcastle.

Fucking refs union. They very rarely say the ref got it wrong, regardless of how blatant it is.

I'm guessing he said he can understand why the ref yesterday didn't award us that stonewall penalty?

He has a strange view on the pen. Says it's a penalty but it's okay because the ref wasn't sure if it was in the box and 'forgot' about whether it was a foul or not.

The simple answer is yes. He didn't play the ball, and as I've said many times, it's all about the ball. I actually think that because where Craig is, I believe he may be assessing whether it happened inside the area or not, and because of that he loses sight of whether it is actually a foul. He completely forgets, I think.

Guest firetotheworks

Ah wey, that's alright then. Honestly, the way they're happier to sound like complete idiots than just state the obvious and slightly offend a fellow ref is embarrassing. In fact it makes their supposed insight completely redundant.

so much better than the sky extended highlights.

my brother was getting engaged to some bird in london and he let her pick the date ffs.

so ended up watching the game with my kids on my mobile phone.

ritchie makes it 1-0  - we go mental and cue 100 bemused asian cockneys wondering what the fack was going on on our table.

Hahaha fucking spoilt brats. We haven't won anything for ten minutes let's throw our toys out the pram. Aren't these little clubs supposed to roll over and let us bum them? :lol:

I hate that club more than any other.

Ah wey, that's alright then. Honestly, the way they're happier to sound like complete idiots than just state the obvious and slightly offend a fellow ref is embarrassing. In fact it makes their supposed insight completely redundant.

It really does. Let's just have a feature where a former ref. agrees with every decision his mate made and refuses to criticise his blatant errors. Fucking class!

They either need to be told to stop being so fucking biased or get binned permanently.

Only just seen the Valencia thing but it might be something else i’ve Watched given it doesn’t match what this fucker said.

Watched the match in Shark Club bar opposite SJP. At the FT whistle this random bloke and I embraced (:lol:) and this manc chap in his 20's walked past and muttered 'well done, yer won yer cup final' and walked on, the fucking bitter cunt.

As a vocal support/numbers Man Utd are second to none away from home (and so they fucking should be with all that success) but fuck me they're a bunch of cunts.

Watched the match in Shark Club bar opposite SJP. At the FT whistle this random bloke and I embraced (:lol:) and this manc chap in his 20's walked past and muttered 'well done, yer won yer cup final' and walked on, the fucking bitter cunt.

As a vocal support/numbers Man Utd are second to none away from home (and so they fucking should be with all that success) but fuck me they're a bunch of cunts.

I'd have been fewmin like. You can pick any town or city across the uk and Ireland, and the largest group of fans will support whoever the local team is. But the next group in terms of significant numbers "support" man united. Doesn't matter wether its Torquay, Carlisle, Skegness, whatever. And they're all the same, not interested in their local side because they don't win anything.