Newcastle United 1 - 0 Man United - 11/02/18 - Post-match jubilation from pg22

Dave

High fever and with a flu, but f*** me I feel sooo good somehow :lol:

Me too mate, nearly passed out light headed every time I shouted at the TV.

:lol: :thup:

Oh, btw, I just got HIV earlier today as well, so I win.

You sound positive about it at least.

:pokerface:

Obviously Sanchez is a worldy, it was a mistake by him but I also think Mourinho underrates creative types (he let De Bruyne go ahahahahahaha), he sold away Mkitaryian (I know I can't spell) who while not perfect played deeper and was at least a bit more creative and so he is left with Mata who is good but I think on the decline and Pogba who isn't really creative anyway even when playing well. He's got a wealth of great goal scorers but no great assist merchant. He was rumoured to be after a proper wide player in summer, then that seemed to become Sanchez so they could gazump City. They were desperately narrow and no-one threading great balls through.

Guest firetotheworks

Pogba is unbelievably creative. [emoji38] He only works in a three though. The players they have are insane, but for me Lukaku really isn't all that and certainly not a striker for a team looking to win the league and challenge in the Champions League. I've never been sold on him compared to his hype tbh, but the consistency might come later and I'll be wrong.

Pogba is unbelievably creative. [emoji38] He only works in a three though. The players they have are insane, but for me Lukaku really isn't all that and certainly not a striker for a team looking to win the league and challenge in the Champions League. I've never been sold on him compared to his hype tbh, but the consistency might come later and I'll be wrong.

Lukaku is only good if you send a ball in the air to him to either head it in or bring it down. Man Utd never provided him with that type of ball today, I was suprised that for most of their corners and set pieces they held back towards the edge of the box instead of just all getting in towards the 6 yard box and causing problems.

Guest firetotheworks

wat

Imagine being this spoiled. What a turd.

He'll probably just explain to his son that they support Man City instead and always have done.

Just one example of why us being taken over by oligarchs wouldn't be what people think. Imagine having being a supporter and having to deal with this sea of unbearable, phoney bellends.

Quite impressed with Mourinho's interview - unusually rational and sane. Can tell he has huge respect for Robson, and by extension Newcastle.

Yup :)

Jose Mourinho said:

“Newcastle’s players gave the sacrifices all managers like to see. Were they lucky? Yes. But sometimes you deserve that luck.

"They fought for their lives and that’s a beautiful thing in football.”

"My verdict is that we could've been here for 10 hours and not scored a goal. Newcastle played with their lives and defended with their lives.

"They got from us a defensive mistake and from a lateral free-kick they scored. The gods of football were clearly on their side. They must have an amazing feeling after giving absolutely everything."

Think that 4 year old needs to have a look at himself, get his prioritise sorted!

Quite impressed with Mourinho's interview - unusually rational and sane. Can tell he has huge respect for Robson, and by extension Newcastle.

He completely buys into the Newcastle being a special club thing, might be Robson's influence, or just he likes the fans passion for football, like Rafa. One of the reasons I've never hated him, even if his teams play pretty bad football these days.

Right from the start, it looked like we wanted it that bit more than them. The League is already done and dusted so it can't be easy for them to raise themselves for this sort of game.

Was a bit concerned when Leicester equalised yesterday. City slipping up again might've given ManU a bit of a push.

Sky gave Kenedy a rating of 6. :crazy2:

That’s about right IMO

Really, not as good as he has been for us, but he was better than a 6. Ran with the ball, brought in crosses, gave them problems at the back, held the ball up well.