Newcastle United 1 - 0 Man United - 11/02/18 - Post-match jubilation from pg22

Dave

WOW!!! Cracking and unexpected result! Up to 13th!!

Didn't see the game (busy packing for NYC tomorrow), but we needed that!!

Lets hope we can use it to push on and get a few more pts on the board, and away from the bottom.

Amazing performance. Every single one of the lads left everything on the pitch and with the exception of Yedlin there wasn't a poor performance amongst them.

Absolutely chuffed. And justice that Smalling's dive led to our winner as he got away with that blatant pen on Gayle!

Guest reefatoon

WOW!!! Cracking and unexpected result! Up to 13th!!

Didn't see the game (busy packing for NYC tomorrow), but we needed that!!

Lets hope we can use it to push on and get a few more pts on the board, and away from the bottom.

Took you 90 minutes to pack?? Massive girls blouse

Absolutely brilliant that from everyone, can't remember anyone having a bad game. Possibly Ritchie but he scored an excellent goal. :lol: Even Joselu was fantastic at the end, holding the ball up and causing them problems at the back to break up play.

Can't disagree with Shelvey getting the MOTM but bascially it could have been any of three or four. Lascelles, Lejeune, Gayle, Perez, and obviously the goalkeeper were all heroic. Yedlin and Dummett dealt with Martial, Sanchez and their dangerous attacking fullbacks very well.

Most I've enjoyed a football game in years I'd say

Didn't enjoy the last 10 minutes.

I think if we watched it back without the stress we’d see we were actually quite comfortable for the last 12-15 minutes (excluding added time which was excruciating).

Guest reefatoon

Diame was great, so influential in breaking up their attacks, again and again all over pitch. No idea where he got that from, hope this gives him confidence and keeps replicating that. Shelvey very good too.

He has been playing like that for weeks now to be fair.

That's why we do it. Don't know why but I just had a feeling before this one. I've predicted a draw or loss basically every game since October but I just fancied us here. Lads, crowd, manager all magnificent.