Your favourite and least favourite journalists/ pundits

joeyt

Ray Hudson ruins every game I try to watch he's co-commentating on. Just can't watch if he's involved. Not my cup of tea one bit.

Don Hutchinson seems knowledgeable whenever I hear him commentate on European games on BT, wouldn't mind seeing him a bit more on TV instead of the countless c***s that have been named through here that constantly plague our viewing/listening experience.

Agree with most people here but would add Tim Vickery to the good list. He's brilliant

:thup:

I’ll throw in a vote for Ray Hudson, the crazy fucker.

Hudson is embarrassing. Couldn't give a shit what he does/doesn't know. His schtick isn't even original to make it worse.

Vickery is obviously exploiting the low age of consent in Brazil despite him knowing his stuff. 

Not a proper journo I don’t think but Luke from the Ramble is unbearable.

Stopped listening to the ramble a few months ago because of him, he’s gone right up his own arse.

I particularly like listening/reading Ken Early and Miguel Delaney.

Totally Football Show was great when it first came out, but now it's lost it's shine on me. New guests each and every week, excessive waffle (not the good sort with Jimbo that made Football Weekly fun either), plugging on live shows, and the god damn Paddy Power bit at the end I just skip.

I think The Totally Football Show is consistently really good. Love listening to it.

Glad Disco's put Darren Fletcher on there. Cannat stand the bloke, has a weird arogance about him. Once listened to 606 and he took a strange delight in cutting callers off whose opinions didn't match his own.

5 Live is weird, employ c***s like him and Alan Green but then Ian Dennis and John Murray are both decent.

He's built up this weird brand of being the normal one compared to 'Sav' when in fact he's just a total arsehole who no-one actually wants to hear the opinions of despite how much he tries to give them when commentating/presenting. A massive PFM sympathiser too despite no connections. Barry Davies / Brian Moore would shudder listening to this t*** call the actions.

---

There'll be a load more I've forgotten I despise (Tony Gale, Tony Cottee) until I hear them again.

Aye, always get the impression he likes to think he's everyone's mate anarl. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the sort of person namedropping left, right and centre in his local pub to whoever will listen.

I know someone who worked with him wwek in, week out on BT Sport, and you are pretty much spot on, other than that he's gone from boasting about being everyone's mate to believing HE is a star in his own right (ie boasting simply about being Darren Fletcher).

Absolute bell-end.

I find Iain Macintosh's voice so irritating.

I find the same with Luke from the Ramble. Think he has some interesting points but the way he says them is hard to listen to. Don't mind Pete from the Ramble when he talks about Newcastle but really don't find him funny at all on the podcast

Frank Lampard, surprisingly good imo, knowledgeable and plain speaking.

Big Al, putting aside the obvious connections, a decent pundit.

Ian Wright, if you can forget the Pardew love in, he actually ok and amusing, and shows real passion when England play.

George Caulkin, best of there, biased as i am with him.

Tony Gale, another of those biased against us we hate Southerners bullshit speakers.

Martin Samuel, Fat hairy obnoxious pile of shit.

Lee Ryder, a shaved baboon.

Alan Pardew, air pirate.

I don't think it's surprising that Lampard is a good pundit.

He was a great player tactically as well as being very intelligent in general. Hopefully he'll make a good manager in the future.

I don't think it's surprising that Lampard is a good pundit.

He was a great player tactically as well as being very intelligent in general. Hopefully he'll make a good manager in the future.

Not a surprise he's good, a surprise he allowed to be good really. I guess it's because he's on BT, on Sky the agenda dictates what they seem to say.

Might indeed make a good manager, as long as he don't hang a car window on deadline day  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

How's that even possible if you've listened to what he's said during our matches? [emoji38] Slagging us off, bigging up Pardew and Ashley.

Guest firetotheworks

Guess I never heard him say anything. Did he yesterday? I heard someone in the pub I was in mention his name. But I like his voice and choice of expressions.

Not yesterday, but it was frequent when we were protesting against him, then when he was at Palace. He insisted that we didn't like him because he's a cockney.