AFC Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle United - 24/02/2018 - post match anticlimax p19

Disco

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/is-this-real-life.jpg[/image]

Brilliant first half, couldn't ask the team for anything more. Just hope they can hold firm second half. Hopefully the pressing doesn't tire us out and Bournemouth keep giving Lascelles and Lejeune heading practice.

Way to image, no image.

FFS. Knew someone would jump on it. This is definitely real life then, because I'm a fuck up.

:lol:

If Arsenal win the Europa, and a team outside the top 4 win the Champions League, and two top 8 teams meet in the FA cup final, 9th will qualify for Europe?

Said it before but I’m fairly sure the rules have changed and England cannot have any more than 7 entrants in Europe.

Take it you mean from the end of this season

If Arsenal win the Europa, and a team outside the top 4 win the Champions League, and two top 8 teams meet in the FA cup final, 9th will qualify for Europe?

Said it before but I’m fairly sure the rules have changed and England cannot have any more than 7 entrants in Europe.

Take it you mean from the end of this season

I mean league position. 8th/9th don’t qualify for Europe no matter who wins what.

Gayle's goals were simple finishes, but there's something to say for his positioning & making the correct runs.

When was the last time we were 2-0 up at half time?

Huddersfield away last season

In the Premier League it was 1-4 away to Hull, when Pardew headbutted that mackem.