Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

When does the point come when they have to close down parts of the stadium? They're embarrassing themselves at the moment, and surely they'd be better off forcing everyone closer together anyway?

They could even bring the red seats down from under cover to replace the pink ones by the pitch.

Already been announced for next season.

Bungalow of Light marra.

Ground floor squat in a derelict building is more apt.  I thought it was a nice touch when they opened it to the homeless during the recent cold snap.  I now realise they had just moved in

I see people are far overestimating their playing squad again. :lol:

Aye, I think they might struggle.

People are pointing out how well the relegated clubs last season did, but they didn't need completely rebuilding like this lot. They have to find a manager, try and give away all the overpaid shite that's still on their books and somehow put together a new squad with very little money and only about 10 weeks until the season starts. Good luck with that.

I see people are far overestimating their playing squad again. :lol:

Aye, I think they might struggle.

People are pointing out how well the relegated clubs last season did, but they didn't need completely rebuilding like this lot. They have to find a manager, try and give away all the overpaid shite that's still on their books and somehow put together a new squad with very little money and only about 10 weeks until the season starts. Good luck with that.

There's also some simple maths working very much against them despite some of the more delusional thinking that their financial woes left with Ellis Short.

Let's consider just two of their many highly paid but not really fit for purpose players, Cattermole and Rodwell.

Round numbers, but they earn cerca 110K per week between them. They're flogging season tickets at around 200 quid. That's 550 season ticket sales per week or 28,000 sales per year just to cover their two salaries and there are quite a few others too.

No other team down there is fighting against that handicap. At least Ellis Short,for all his faults, had pockets deep enough to cover that.

New manager agreed - announced soon - ‘The Don’ is massively excited and jumping up and down about it.......

prays/ Please be Pardew.... Please be Pardew.... Please be Pardew /prays

'The Don' is letting Jim White and Micky Gray guess names on who the manager is  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

He's going to be hilarious over the season this fella!

2 year deal with an option for an extra year

He claims that he turned down an offer on the day he bought them for £22m more than what he paid!

:lol: :lol: right-o

He's only worth £8m, I'm sure he'd turn down the opportunity to quadruple his wealth in a day.  I mean who wouldn't?

Aye scrap that it’s jack Ross

Keith Downie‏@SkySports_Keith

I understand Sunderland have agreed terms with St Mirren boss Jack Ross to become their new manager. Ross was Manager of the Year in Scotland this season.