Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

This pink seat swap bbq is as small time as it gets

:lol:

Cuts down on labour costs. Just chuck the fans a few hotdogs in burger buns to get the job done

This pink seat swap bbq is as small time as it gets

:lol:

Cuts down on labour costs. Just chuck the fans a few hotdogs in burger buns to get the job done

Throw in a few beers and that’s pretty much exactly what he said.

Can only imagine the amount of ‘delewded jawdees’ that would be thrown at us had Staveley came in and claimed we were one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Wants the fans to come down to the stadium and have a BBQ and change the seats haha.

I can't knock it. I think its a good idea. :lol: These are the things they need to do now. They get cheap labor while also getting fans more invested in the club.

Guest homersthirdnipple

Could just put covers over them , its not as if they are gonna be used or out.

I thought they couldn't afford to replace the seats when they were in the Premiership so how can they afford new seats now?

Someone mentioned a free bar at the BBQ in that thread. Surely not? I doubt it would be cost effective and free alcohol would be a great combination with the safety of the unskilled fitting seats. 100 seats replaced, 700 free pints drank.