Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Tbf id rather have had this guy last year than Grayson or Coleman not that that’s saying much.

Sunderland fans should get used to this sort of thing, looks like a very cheap option dressed up as exciting

Guest chopey

I have a mature apprentice that used to play with Jack Ross for Hartlepool and he says he left after 8 months because he was homesick

Its a pity Totalsport finished for the summer last friday.... they've missed all the mackems 'excitement'.

On Monday when 'The Don' took over, Radio Newcastle had a sports bulletin after the news at 5:30pm which mentioned it, and then stated that whilst totalsport was off for the summer, they'd have a special show if there was any big local sport news to discuss. Then the music was back on.

The Don taking over obviously not considered big enough news to have a Totalsport special, then. Hehe.

Could never see Rafa doing a job at St. Mirren like big fuckin' Jack has. The waiter took them down all on his own and then spent a shitload bringing them back up. If someone gave me the choice between him and big Jack Ross to be our manager this coming season I'd take Ross every time. FTM.

Pahaha, that's amazing if they've not even gone through the correct channels to contact him. :lol:

That said, his record is about as good as they could hope to attract in a manager, so they have reason to be optimistic about his appointment.

Guest reefatoon

Have a feeling the Don is going to be amazing entertainment. Hope they are planning another documentary this season.