Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/france-win-world-cup-but-the-mags.1438244/

Every comment in the Twitter link is saying how awful the Chronicle message is yet , the mackems......

Whereas this is absolutely fine...

Imagine including ex loan players who havnt played for you for years. That's from their official twitter account too not just their local rag.

Once again they prove they have zero self-awareness.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/france-win-world-cup-but-the-mags.1438244/

Every comment in the Twitter link is saying how awful the Chronicle message is yet , the mackems......

Whereas this is absolutely fine...

Imagine including ex loan players who havnt played for you for years. That's from their official twitter account too not just their local rag.

Once again they prove they have zero self-awareness.

Pretty much exactly what I was getting at...

:-)

Rafa thread number 2847 top of the board!

Usual suspects (Janey especially!) all over it!

At least it’s given our third tier neighbours some pleasure!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rafa.1428793/page-5

Same old mackem drivel being spouted and made up i see over there. Doesn't matter if its true or not. If it sounds good and makes us look bad its automatically true on that board.

Weirdos. :lol:

Of course they hate him, he is everything they despise.

Not English, intellectual, does charities work = immigrant vermin, a show off expert who hates real men like them, do gooder scum.

Been abewsing the Soviet goalmachine

A man has been given a 12-month community order for racially aggravated harassment after sending an abusive tweet to Newcastle striker Ivan Toney.

Calvin White, 25, of Hollycarrside Road, Sunderland, pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 120 hours of unpaid work and ordered to pay £170 costs.

The tweet was posted while 22-year-old Toney was on loan with then-League One club Wigan Athletic in December 2017.

Wigan immediately notified Twitter and police upon seeing the post.

A Kick It Out statement said: "We applaud Wigan Athletic for notifying both Twitter and the police. Discriminatory abuse is no less unacceptable when it is carried out on social media, and this shows that however and wherever this occurs there is no hiding place.

"However, it also proves that there is still a lot of work to be done in and around the game to tackle discrimination and educate offenders."

So the Don has tweeted about Djilibodgi that he's requested not to come back and NO they are not paying his wages

I think that's illegal and a case the PFA would be all over surely he's telling lies there

Seems fair enough to me if the player has made the choice not to come back. It's in the wording I suppose, is it asked not to come back or said he's not coming back ?

So the Don has tweeted about Djilibodgi that he's requested not to come back and NO they are not paying his wages

I think that's illegal and a case the PFA would be all over surely he's telling lies there

Seems fair enough to me if the player has made the choice not to come back. It's in the wording I suppose, is it asked not to come back or said he's not coming back ?

He has requested not to come back so him asking not telling

That’s fair. If he’s asked not to go back, there’s nothing wrong with Sunderland agreeing to it on the condition it’s ‘unpaid leave’.