Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They are twisting themselfs up niceley  :cheesy: :cheesy:

They are devastated. If you remind them of how they thought they were going to rule the world under Dell, to stuck in L1 with Parkinson and our takeover news, you may be charged with manslaughter.  :lol:

What do people on here actually want for Sunderland?

As I get older my feelings towards them are more and more Sir Bobbyish and I'd honestly like to see them pull themselves together a bit- working class town, love their football and all that.

As I get older my feelings towards them are more and more Sir Bobbyish and I'd honestly like to see them pull themselves together a bit- working class town, love their football and all that.

Same as they want for us

I hope they tumble down the leagues and eventually go out of business. Just thought I'd add a bit balance here. O0

For my mates who are Mackems I'd like them to be maybe a yo yo between Prem and Championship. I'd even like one season them to have a run in Europe.

For the RTGers, and I know many who are like that face to face, I want them to drop down another division, struggle and for Carlisle to be favourites in their Derbies.

I hope they tumble down the leagues and eventually go out of business. Just thought I'd add a bit balance here. O0

They'll have to start supporting us if that happens. And you'll hear loads of whese keys are these when your at the match.

Is mag in peace on here? Jesus.

He’s the slimiest, most odious creep of a creep. I Imagine him looking like Angelos Epithemiou but without humour or other redeeming features.

What they have done recently is about as funny/good as it’ll get for us in theory but them not going up this or the next time and eventually becoming a Championship non entity with dwindling crowds with ever more fewm would be acceptable.

Sol Campbell as manager and loaning players off us.

Guest chicken little

I hope they tumble down the leagues and eventually go out of business.

and never have another derby again? can't get my head around that one, like.

According to RTG Curtis wood house has got us rattled, and none of us would say anything to his face (he’s so hard marra)

Is he that 3rd rate footballer who decided to become a 5th rate boxer? I can see why rtg love him.  :lol:

According to RTG Curtis wood house has got us rattled, and none of us would say anything to his face (he’s so hard marra)

Is he that 3rd rate footballer who decided to become a 5th rate boxer? I can see why rtg love him.  :lol:

Aye but say that to his Fyeeas marra!

Disclaimer: I haven't the first clue who Curtis Woodman is.

RTG are quite confident this will amount to nothing.

"FFP will prevent them from ever breaking into the top 10". No amount of investment will allow us to catch Sheff Utd or Wolves.

"Top players will never go to Newcastle anyway." Have they forgot about the time Mrs Ginola broke down into tears when she saw Arthur's Hill?

Guest godzilla

RTG are quite confident this will amount to nothing.

"FFP will prevent them from ever breaking into the top 10". No amount of investment will allow us to catch Sheff Utd or Wolves.

"Top players will never go to Newcastle anyway." Have they forgot about the time Mrs Ginola broke down into tears when she saw Arthur's Hill?

They are absolutely gutted and totally bricking it