Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

What’s the 16:59 culture?? People need to have lives. Work after all is you selling your free time to someone else for money.

Aye, what he failed to realise was that being a cunt to your staff every minute of the day will inevitably have them clock-watching and refusing to go "above and beyond" one iota.

Is it just me that thinks Jack Baldwin's wife comes across like a bit of a dickhead whinging on about money and that? I het the insecurity angle, but even at an average L1 wage (and I'd bet sunlun pay above the average) he'd be on over £100k a year before tax yet, she's bleating on about "wanting the life" of a premier league WAG.

You're not that hard done to pet. Can see exactly why you married a professional footballer and all 🙄

Is it just me that thinks Jack Baldwin's wife comes across like a bit of a dickhead whinging on about money and that? I het the insecurity angle, but even at an average L1 wage (and I'd bet sunlun pay above the average) he'd be on over £100k a year before tax yet, she's bleating on about "wanting the life" of a premier league WAG.

You're not that hard done to pet. Can see exactly why you married a professional footballer and all 🙄

Yep I thought that too: he'll be on easily five times the national average wage, not great by PL standards, but a dream to most people.

This'll go down well in chickentown...

“Sunderland would be a complete irrelevance in the footballing world if it wasn’t for the Netflix show that we produced"

They still are.  Their relevance is tied to them being a reality TV show whose hype will die down in a month when Netflix drops the 17th new true crime series of the year - nothing to do with the Football Club.

Sunderland AFC can today confirm that its first-team players, contracted academy players and backroom staff have recently been placed on furlough leave due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Last week, the FA, the Premier League and the EFL announced they would be collectively postponing their competitions until such time that it is safe for them to resume.

At this moment in time, SAFC has no intention to ask any players or staff to take a wage reduction or deferral on their salary, and the club remains fully committed to ensuring all employees are paid in full.

A small number of staff, including manager Phil Parkinson, continue to work from home, and the club’s priority remains the health and wellbeing of its players, staff, supporters and local community during this unprecedented period.

Sunderland AFC can today confirm that its first-team players, contracted academy players and backroom staff have recently been placed on furlough leave due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Last week, the FA, the Premier League and the EFL announced they would be collectively postponing their competitions until such time that it is safe for them to resume.

At this moment in time, SAFC has no intention to ask any players or staff to take a wage reduction or deferral on their salary, and the club remains fully committed to ensuring all employees are paid in full.

A small number of staff, including manager Phil Parkinson, continue to work from home, and the club’s priority remains the health and wellbeing of its players, staff, supporters and local community during this unprecedented period.

Going out to work to pay Will Grigg's wages. Canny.

Once again, the lack of self-awareness is staggering.

The volume of 'our fans' threads, man.

Exactly. Not to mention all the "such and such in peace" threads they make up themselves to make themselves seem relevant.

Definitely daddy’s money. The guy is a fucking moron.

Incidentally, I hadn’t made the connection until I saw the Don with his family at a game in the first episode, but I used to teach his son. A thoroughly unpleasant individual.

Really good penalty box player but a fair portion of their fans despised him as he, like Grabban the season beforehand, only scored goals and didn’t run around like a headless chicken doing playing the hard man. Plus the usual racial abuse.