Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I never thought I would ever be contributing towards the mackems players salaries.

You spent 3 years contributing to Adam Johnson's salary, although to be fair that was only 50p a day making ash trays before going back to his cell.

Fucking hell, that Methven is a right cunt. ‘We need to seek as many season cards as possible’.

Thick as mince as well.

Had a good laugh watching that last night. Loves the sound of his own voice and came across as an utter tool.

I thought the Don came across as small time and naive. He and the rent a crowd sycophants he surrounded himself with thinking they’d made it to the big league by getting to the Check-a-Trade final  :lol:

You would have thought their mass support for a sex offender broadcast worldwide would  have put that kind of comment to bed. Not in the crazy deluded world of sunlun however

You would have thought their mass support for a sex offender broadcast worldwide would  have put that kind of comment to bed. Not in the crazy deluded world of sunlun however

They are actually PROUD of supporting Johnson and still sing his songs at games. Their twisted logic tells them that, because he scored against us and "ruined our Christmas" one year, that's the only reason Newcastle fans ever mention him; he "lives in our heads" apparently.

I've got one episode of season 2 to go. I've not enjoyed this season as much. Apart from the cup final I don't remember a single defeat being mentioned. The draws didn't get a mention until their goalscorer left. I know the makers are Sunderland fans so either they decided to cut back on showing the good stuff or the club did. Even their trip to the cup final only showed their PG rated antics rather than what went on around Trafalgar Square.

The series was a documentary about the most interesting aspect of the club/that season: Donald and Methven. I'm sure there was loads of grisly stuff or revelations from the players that they could've included but chose not to, but it's TV after all. Thought it was another cracking watch. So much despair. :lol:

The lack of self awareness to tweet this  :lol: :lol:

They really are thick as fuck. Every time they try and take the piss out of us for something that happened once or twice, you can pick out at least 100 different occasions where they have done the same. Proper mouth breathers.

I've now watched the last episode of season 2. The laughs quota was much higher in this final episode.

Regarding the possibility of a third season: -

The bad news is the current season has not been filmed.

But that doesn’t mean the Fulwell 73 production team won’t be rolling back into the Stadium of Light in the future.

Producer Ben Turner - a diehard Sunderland fan - said: “We haven't filmed this year, I think rightly so.

“There hadn't been a seismic change, a promotion or relegation or takeover to justify following on this year but at the same time never say never.

“It doesn't feel like this story has run its course.

“I would love there to be some positivity and good feeling that could come out of a third series but with Sunderland you can never guarantee such a thing.”

I've now watched the last episode of season 2. The laughs quota was much higher in this final episode.

Regarding the possibility of a third season: -

The bad news is the current season has not been filmed.

But that doesn’t mean the Fulwell 73 production team won’t be rolling back into the Stadium of Light in the future.

Producer Ben Turner - a diehard Sunderland fan - said: “We haven't filmed this year, I think rightly so.

“There hadn't been a seismic change, a promotion or relegation or takeover to justify following on this year but at the same time never say never.

“It doesn't feel like this story has run its course.

“I would love there to be some positivity and good feeling that could come out of a third series but with Sunderland you can never guarantee such a thing.”

So now that there’s no potential positive angle, they’re not bothering.

You'd think they'd have just kept taking the Netflix money (if Netflix were interested in another season).

A successful Sunderland season wouldn't be as popular a TV show. People like to see comedy and tragedy from a football team you don't support. A "feel good" Sunderland story is only "feel good" for Sunderland. Newcastle, Portsmouth, Coventry, Charlton, Fleetwood, Burton, etc. fans aren't going to watch that but they will watch the failure.

Thank you RTG, made me chuckle:

25 minutes ago

New

Add bookmark

See there getting excited over nowt again with latest Stavely takeover rumour.

Chronicle who can't spell haven't suddenly become mult million pound organisation takeover experts analysing financial documents. 😂