Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I did like the generic shots of the North East - I thought Fullwell 73 did a nice job showing the nice side of the North East (something that those who have never been there, will have no idea of).

I miss the NE.

It made me miss home loads. Roker beach and other areas are underrated actually, as someone from Gateshead you never go just because it’s Sunderland.

Some of the stuff with the fans was really cringy.  But you have to factor in that the producers are looking for the extremes for the show.

The guy with the Shrine to SAFC stuff - was probably selected over other fans just because of his collection.

The guy spray painting his beard.... probably only did that because he was on camera (may even have been encouraged by producers etc)

The taxi driver guy was the most normal (and a carry over from S1).  He had an opinion, spoke well, and didn't seem to play up for the cameras.

Overall, you know that these people are really just caricatures of the real fans as they are looking for something a bit more extreme for the show.

The deadline day stuff is hilarious. Proper amateur hour.

To be fair if Maja hadn't left they would have been promoted and they thought Will Grigg would score a similar amount.  He looks desperate, which he was but it may well have paid off but Grigg wasn't suited to the system and he seems to have lost it.

Guest neesy111

Watched first 6 episodes. Would take the pair of them over Ashley & Charnley TBF :lol:

It's only 6 episodes. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Watched first 6 episodes. Would take the pair of them over Ashley & Charnley TBF :lol:

Is it? My source had it as 8! :lol:

First season was 8.

Is it? My source had it as 8! :lol:

First season was 8.

:thup: Enjoyed it but Season 1 was better.

Its amazing how rivalry influences your opinion so much. I always thought the Don was a complete cunt but he actually comes across as a nice guy. :lol:

Aye, he comes across well throughout the whole thing, not what I was expecting at all.  Maybe a bit out of his depth but seems he's trying his best and actually gives a shit.

Just remembered something else from one of the episodes in S2... was that squaddie bloke cewking christmas dinner in his sunderland shirt, with a sunderland trackie top over it and a grey sunderland baseball cap on?

:embarrassed:

They filmed hours of material and most of it is a good bloke doing a good interview and the one time I accidentally miss a penalty makes it to the programme.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger doylem.

I'm sure he was on it for a few seconds at least.

I thought Donald came off extremely well.  Methven's red pants were bizarre but the stage was set for his douchery when in episode 1 he asked a simple question from a report he asked them to read and no one knew the answer  :) even the head financial guy didn't know.  :laugh:

Just remembered something else from one of the episodes in S2... was that squaddie bloke cewking christmas dinner in his sunderland shirt, with a sunderland trackie top over it and a grey sunderland baseball cap on?

Cans of Fosters on the Christmas dinner table.

Cans of Fosters on the Christmas dinner table.

They are complete tramps man!  Did you see the state they left Trafalgar Square, disgusting.