Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

We were at a mates bbq and had the alerts on my phone, told everyone Burton had equalised and we all had a giggle, especially with Bent scoring, Then a winner and we were pissing ourselves reading out stuff from RTG. Into his conservatory to watch SSN or BBC or whichever and they said Sunderland had been relegated. "Nah they're 3 points off with a game left" for the bloke on the tele, as if in reply, to explain. "Cheers mate, think ill have another beer"

The best bit was a lot of people - I'm including media and fans - didn't immediately realise they'd been relegated at full time.

I was at a big family do that night and the first person I bumped into at the bar was my cousin David, a Newcastle fan, so we had a beer and a good laugh at the makems misfortunes.

His son, however, is a red and whiter and was late turning up to the meal because he'd been at the Burton match. We sat down and some time later David shouted to me  "tell numb-nuts here that the makems have been relegated!"

His son, a man in his thirties, had blissfully spent the last three hours or so thinking they had avoided the drop and no amount of explaining would change his mind -"nar nar, we're not down, you're just trying to wind us up".

Later on he looked at his phone said "bugger" and he and his lass flounced out - I've never seen him since.

Beautiful.

But how the fuck did he end up with a Sunlun supporting son?  :dontknow:

The best bit was a lot of people - I'm including media and fans - didn't immediately realise they'd been relegated at full time.

I was at a big family do that night and the first person I bumped into at the bar was my cousin David, a Newcastle fan, so we had a beer and a good laugh at the makems misfortunes.

His son, however, is a red and whiter and was late turning up to the meal because he'd been at the Burton match. We sat down and some time later David shouted to me  "tell numb-nuts here that the makems have been relegated!"

His son, a man in his thirties, had blissfully spent the last three hours or so thinking they had avoided the drop and no amount of explaining would change his mind -"nar nar, we're not down, you're just trying to wind us up".

Later on he looked at his phone said "bugger" and he and his lass flounced out - I've never seen him since.

Beautiful.

But how the fuck did he end up with a Sunlun supporting son?  :dontknow:

All of my mam's side of the family bar big David are red and white  :dontknow:

Me fathas side, however  :cool:

I must admit, when there's something I don't care about I also take the time to record a video saying how little I care about it, and then upload it to YouTube.

I always feel that's one of the best ways to demonstrate my indifference for a subject.

From Rtg...

"On the Newcastle takeover it’ll be interesting to see the views of women. Will any women be in senior positions at the club ? What will they think even of women attending games. What will they think of the women’s football side of the club ? It’ll definitely be a shock to the system."

Staveley?

I must admit, when there's something I don't care about I also take the time to record a video saying how little I care about it, and then upload it to YouTube.

I always feel that's one of the best ways to demonstrate my indifference for a subject.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Also a former player and Chairman, SAFC has appointed someone with vast experience who has performed almost every key role within a club.

This experience, coupled with his undoubted knowledge, passion and connections, will be a huge asset and made him the natural choice as the club continues to progress"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Also a former player and Chairman, SAFC has appointed someone with vast experience who has performed almost every key role within a club.

This experience, coupled with his undoubted knowledge, passion and connections, will be a huge asset and made him the natural choice as the club continues to progress"

… down the league ladder year on year, currently sitting in our worst position in our history.

Progress indeed.

I quite like the Don after watching STID.

To be fair without him they'd have gone bust. He's come In, stabilised the club and got the fighting for trophies and top 6 in the league. He's not once had them in a relegation battle and all he gets is ungrateful fans abusing him for trying to make them better. He even set the league record for a player purchase delivering on his promise of significant investment.

They really need to be careful what the wish for.

I quite like the Don after watching STID.

To be fair without him they'd have gone bust. He's come In, stabilised the club and got the fighting for trophies and top 6 in the league. He's not once had them in a relegation battle and all he gets is ungrateful fans abusing him for trying to make them better. He even set the league record for a player purchase delivering on his promise of significant investment.

They really need to be careful what the wish for.

:lol:

255OEOY.jpg

I like the cut of 'Jim's' jib.

What a cunt of a buy Rodwell was mind  :lol:

If you ever care to take a look at their Top 10 most expensive buys, it’s absolutely mind-blowing. With the exception of Darren Bent, all of them ended up being a disaster one way or another.

255OEOY.jpg

I like the cut of 'Jim's' jib.

What a c*** of a buy Rodwell was mind  :lol:

If you ever care to take a look at their Top 10 most expensive buys, it’s absolutely mind-blowing. With the exception of Darren Bent, all of them ended up being a disaster one way or another.

Mind, even Bent ended up being a disaster for them. Racially abused, along with his Mum, he returned to relegate them  :iamatwat: :iamatwat: