Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

That would also include, I assume, a bumper away end in comparison to what the likes of Cambridge and Ipswich would bring.

Of course, Marco highlighted this on total sport the other week "I played for the club in the premier league, well top flight, clubs invariably got their biggest gate of the season against us because of our away support"

literally happened once in the top-flight (big relegation game against Man City) and once the year before - against us.

but

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

Mackems don't let facts get in the way of a good story though!

Edited by Wolfcastle

Never happy are they? Hounded out Short despite him bankrolling a decade of PL football, tried to hound out The Don and Charlie Salmon Strides and now trying to hound out Little Lord Louis just cos he hasn't spunked a fortune on dragging them back into the second tier.

Not to forget that since they went down they've hounded out Grayson, Cewkie, Dross, Parky and Cockney Brent.

Maybe if they got behind their team instead of whinging about managers and owners that aren't even bad they'd get that promotion they want.

Absolutely disgusting Mag behaviour from the mackems, vile.

This in the section “Strategy and Investment:

”(SD) The emergency lighting and fire panel have been repaired / replaced. A lot of money has been spent at Eppleton and at the Academy. There are many priorities for repair, the PA system is high on the list. JY (BLC) suggested the club communicate more effectively and more regularly with fans more about improvements.”

Fucking hell :mackems:

Edit: guess it says it all that working emergency lighting and a fire panel repair are filed under strategic investment. KLD knows which way they’re headed…

Edited by Unbelievable

28 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Never happy are they? Hounded out Short despite him bankrolling a decade of PL football, tried to hound out The Don and Charlie Salmon Strides and now trying to hound out Little Lord Louis just cos he hasn't spunked a fortune on dragging them back into the second tier.

Not to forget that since they went down they've hounded out Grayson, Cewkie, Dross, Parky and Cockney Brent.

Maybe if they got behind their team instead of whinging about managers and owners that aren't even bad they'd get that promotion they want.

Absolutely disgusting Mag behaviour from the mackems, vile.

Short bankrolled them but spent money on expensive loans and ageing players. He also let way too many PFM’s and generally shit managers manage them. Had he spent that money more wisely they would be nowhere near where they are, but they make out like he was an absent owner and worse than Ashley.

The fact is he was a better owner than Ashley and they only turned on him once they went down, something which Ashley did twice to us, yet they claim he was a good owner.

Still blows my mind they where relegated during that 17-18 season from the Championship. While they did have a fair amount of plodders in the squad they also had a lot of proven Championship players imo. The Coleman bloke was a complete fraud :D

53 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

Still blows my mind they where relegated during that 17-18 season from the Championship. While they did have a fair amount of plodders in the squad they also had a lot of proven Championship players imo. The Coleman bloke was a complete fraud :D

Not so sure. Seems like there was a culture( :booze:)set so deep he couldn't get rid of it and neither have subsequent managers. My mackem mates blame Keane for it.

1 hour ago, Alan Pardew said:

They went into that season expecting promotion.

19 hours ago, Alan Pardew said:

Fraud? He's a married man with 6 kids

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

But will claim 35000 due to ‘season cards’ sold…

Even worse, not just cards sold but free tickets handed out but then unused. Absolute frauds, hence why in their last PL season they averaged about £9/ticket :lol: