Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They've found an excuse to be morally outraged. Many South Shields residents can trace roots back to Yemen. Apparently! South Shields being a massive lads fan stronghold and all that. 

So expect to see this mentioned more and more as their reasoning for their outrage!

Screenshot-20220401-145209-Samsung-Inter

Guest HTT II

What’s this massive/big lads fan thing of theirs? Do they call their team the lads? :lol:

Edited by HTT II

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

What’s this massive/big lads fan thing of theirs? Do they call their team the lads? :lol:

They often say "massive lads fan" meaning massive sunderland fan.

Seriously any NUFC fans need to fuking get off there and leave them to it .

What are our fans trying to achieve being on a Sunderland forum when they are in this mood , fuck them man . 

Who the fuck is this wet lettuce Biffo the bear who’s stopped going to games ? On the plus side hopefully an extra season ticket up for grabs in the summer for some real mag to enjoy.

Edited by Whitley mag

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Who the fuck is this wet lettuce Biffo the bear who’s stopped going to games ? On the plus side hopefully an extra season ticket up for grabs in the summer for some real mag to enjoy.

Just reading that thread, whoever Mad Cyril is he hasn't done himself any favours confusing the words condemn and condone. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

he lives in the Far East so I think he doesn’t go :lol:

10 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Just reading that thread, whoever Mad Cyril is he hasn't done himself any favours confusing the words condemn and condone. :lol:

like I said , they need to fuck off the site and stop making arses of themselves. The natives are full on witch hunt mood and when they see a mag badger the fuck out of them about the murderous Saudis till they bite and get the piss ripped out them.

clear baiting them , so obvious.

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

I can’t see how they don’t see the connotations.  Sounds like they love the cock. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/???????-??-the-world-cup-draw-thread-1738.1575438/page-8

"What I mean by that is I'm not going to put a blindfold on if I'm at a pub and it's on but I won't be watching it out of choice under any circumstances and I would refuse to recognise whoever wins it as anything other than a pre season cup tournament.

A bit like the fairs cup isn't a real trophy."

:facepalm:

5 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/???????-??-the-world-cup-draw-thread-1738.1575438/page-8

"What I mean by that is I'm not going to put a blindfold on if I'm at a pub and it's on but I won't be watching it out of choice under any circumstances and I would refuse to recognise whoever wins it as anything other than a pre season cup tournament.

A bit like the fairs cup isn't a real trophy."

:facepalm:

It's funny because every single one of RTG to a man and woman will watch it.

Those that are raging themselves into early heart attacks over our ownership, with fantastical statements of how they'd protest or turn their backs on Sunderland if it had happened to them, will then do absolutely no self reflection on why they weren't even willing to boycott one world cup.

Then they'll go right back to thinking that we won't walk away from Newcastle or protest against the owners because we're uniquely, genetically evil. 

11 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Those that are raging themselves into early heart attacks over our ownership, with fantastical statements of how they'd protest or turn their backs on Sunderland if it had happened to them, will then do absolutely no self reflection on why they weren't even willing to boycott one world cup.

Then they'll go right back to thinking that we won't walk away from Newcastle or protest against the owners because we're uniquely, genetically evil. 

I'm reminded of a Paul Hogan sketch from years ago in which there's a royal visit to Aus. There's Paul and his mate in their flat on the processional route and his mate is up for cheering etc and Paul shoots him down, he's a Republican, he'll not be cheering, everyone who does is a mug etc........then off Paul goes to his room, unfurls his Union Jack from his window and cheers, whistles etc when his mate can't see him.

That'll be them.

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Were sympathisers of all sorts of things because we wont raze to the ground the football club that's been a massive part of our lives for most of our lives and in many cases our parents before that and a manifestation of the area we or they come from.

It's infinitely easier to just not watch a match, England included but certainly between coutries they've no feelings for whatsoever and yet when it comes down to it, for the sake of a bit of entertainment, they won't even do that.

Their pure faux outrage has escalated to new heights since the takeover. Fucking hell I've never seen a group of people so broken with bitterness and jealousy. I can't even begin to imagine what they will be like in a year or two from now. They are in serious shit as a football club and yet all they can focus on, is our club [emoji38]

Edited by et tu brute

5 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Quite impressive that they have - in just 24 hours - got a 32-page thread on why they don't care about the World Cup. :lol:

They've backed themselves into a corner now. Their fake moral outrage regarding our takeover, Saudi Arabia, Yemen etc, they've gone so over the top due to pure jealousy, now they have to pretend they are boycotting the world cup too to prove how outraged they are. 

As has been said, what are they going to be like in 2 or 3 years time when we're actually starting to compete? 

Let the irrelevant little fuckers convince each other that they're completely outraged. It's hilarious watching them and their shitty little club implode!

It’s not a particularly classy argument to win I suppose, but when various heroes of theirs- Keano, for one but basically all of football- shill themselves in Qatar it will be an incredibly simple task to point out the hypocrisy of their moral stance on us. This of course is why Twitter invented the term whataboutry