Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Fact is they weren't in the play off places, they spent the majority of the season in 7th to 10th. They don't like it much because their crowds are larger than most but that means zero when deciding promotion or relegation. They're the anti-Bournemouth. Fuck them. 

I notice a lot of them are banging about the unjust blah blah blah...............I can't recall such patter in 1990 when they finished sixth and went up due to Swindon's financial irregularities! We finished six points clear of them in third!

"THE PISS-TAKING PARTY STOPS NOW"  :lol:

A few journalists on twitter are saying it's unfair because Sunderland might have went on a good run and got into the playoffs, but could they also not go on a bad run and not ? Totally fair IMO.

A lot less fair on Peterborough who were in position.

They've been nowhere near the best team and as pointed out, how spent most of the season outside the play-offs. At one point, soon after Parkinson took over they were mentioning relegation. Just no way they can feel robbed, and i think the genuine ones out of them know that, they are shite.

Brilliant!

They did seem to be getting some good results before it stopped and I would have expected them in the playoffs and a decent chance to be promoted. I expect them to be promoted within the next 2 or 3 years. Enjoying it while it lasts though.

They did seem to be getting some good results before it stopped and I would have expected them in the playoffs and a decent chance to be promoted. I expect them to be promoted within the next 2 or 3 years. Enjoying it while it lasts though.

They didn't win any of their last four!

11th in the pre covid form table (last 6) says they are where they deserve to be. Shows them 7th over the last 10 games as well.

A bang average third division team.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/sunderland/form-guide

11th in the pre covid form table (last 6) says they are where they deserve to be. Shows them 7th over the last 10 games as well.

A bang average third division team.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/sunderland/form-guide

But, but, but they're everyone's Cup Final!

I notice a lot of them are banging about the unjust blah blah blah...............I can't recall such patter in 1990 when they finished sixth and went up due to Swindon's financial irregularities! We finished six points clear of them in third!

"THE PISS-TAKING PARTY STOPS NOW"  :lol:

Yeah, so unjust to not get into the playoffs when you finish outside the playoff positions. :lol:

I mean I guess they've had a small outside chance taken away from them due to a global catastrophe, but that's about the most you can say. It's certainly not "unjust".

Great news for Coventry as well. Pleased for them.

Howling soon as I realised Coventry were one of the teams "handed" promotion :lol:

Have to say Jimmy's trolling there is top class. Splurted tea all over the worktop  :D

Great news for Coventry as well. Pleased for them.

Howling soon as I realised Coventry were one of the teams "handed" promotion :lol:

Have to say Jimmy's trolling there is top class. Splurted tea all over the worktop  :D

AM FUCKKUN FYEWWWWMIN

They seem to be calling loads of other teams in league 1 "tin pot" (they seem to hate Wycombe for some reason, another league 1 team they've fallen out with), they really think they're something special.

Everyone has started to see these horrible deluded cunts for what they are.

They seem to be calling loads of other teams in league 1 "tin pot" (they seem to hate Wycombe for some reason, another league 1 team they've fallen out with), they really think they're something special.

Everyone has started to see these horrible deluded cunts for what they are.

Large

8th in L1 then?

They'll be stuck there for years now.

I've never quite been able to imagine the 3rd Division / 3rd Tier, as being called "League 1" . . it just sounds odd !!

Which is why it's always more transparent to call them by the old names if you want clarity and less bullshit. What's the old 4th division called now? The Quantum League?

JAKE BUCKLEY 🇦🇺 (@TheMasterBucks) Tweeted:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA https://t.co/fKmX7ELz3X

Actually starting to feel sorry for these. I thought we had it bad but they take that to a whole new level. Hopefully Donald is run out of town and these Americans who lent him the £10m can get in and do something with them.