Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Chris_R said:

I know they love their mental gymnastics but it's incredibly hard to justify saying that a footballer who over the last 7 seasons has played 240 matches, mostly for Man Utd, and scored 44 goals from midfield won't improve us and be a good signing.

TBF they've got experience in signing duds from Man U e.g. John O'Shea, Paddy McNair, David Bellion, Kieran Richardson, Wes Brown, Donald Love, Liam Miller.

9 hours ago, Chris_R said:

I know they love their mental gymnastics but it's incredibly hard to justify saying that a footballer who over the last 7 seasons has played 240 matches, mostly for Man Utd, and scored 44 goals from midfield won't improve us and be a good signing.

If RTG's going to try and claim £12m for Trippier isn't a great signing (which they did) then they'll say anything.

7 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

I saw the claims there was some sort of conspiracy with the powers that be doing their best to keep us up and the Leeds keeper being in on it. That’ll be the same powers that be that held up the takeover for 18 months 

A Shady Cabal of Tyneside Businessmen? Surely not [emoji38]

9 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

they'd perpetuate a narrative of it being a disgrace to football that such torrid human rights abusers were allowed in the PL in the first place without any irony whatsoever.

Which conveniently omits the fact that they are documented supporters, from Club Executive level to supporters, of convicted child sex-pests… but they’re nowhere near the PL, so I suppose that’s ok. [emoji38]

17 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

When people start carrying on like that, they need help.

Sick.

I agree , it’s not normal man , I hate the cunts as much as anyone but we in no way go on about the irrelevant cunts the way they do us like . It’s beyond creepy now . Wish I cared about their mental state , I don’t [emoji38]

6 hours ago, Detritus Bramble said:

I saw the claims there was some sort of conspiracy with the powers that be doing their best to keep us up and the Leeds keeper being in on it. That’ll be the same powers that be that held up the takeover for 18 months 

Not going to lie, if we want to rock up at the door of every keeper we're going to face from now until May and hand over a briefcase full of money to get them to throw a wobbler against us, I'm all for it.

Luckily I've seen us beat them more than I've seen them beat us, I've seen them relegated to the third division twice, (couldn't say how many 'normal' relegations they've had as I lost count), I've seen their dead eyes as we genuinely had two very good sides going places and they simply couldn't hack it then and won't if we take off again. My point? Always our rivals but they've a lot in common with their pals at Goodison when it comes to bitterness. I couldn't give a fuck if they get promoted this year tbh, the fact they couldn't get out of that league for a few seasons and the last gasp defeats at Wembley were funny as fuck and I'd be being greedy to ask for more. FTM, MFI, MLF, SCS, everything must go etc, etc. 👍

Just now, Detritus Bramble said:

How many Newcastle fans have a reference to Sunderland in their Twitter name or profile (for example)? Contrast that with how many FTMs you see amongst their lot. They’re not all like that but loads of them hate us more than they love SAFC 

Yeah, FTM is ingrained into them, they hate us more than they like their own club, which is just wrong

7 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Yeah, FTM is ingrained into them, they hate us more than they like their own club, which is just wrong

That’s their identity though isn’t it, they’ve got little else. Their identity is they’re not us. Sunderland, famous for Newcastle.

6 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

How many Newcastle fans have a reference to Sunderland in their Twitter name or profile (for example)? Contrast that with how many FTMs you see amongst their lot. They’re not all like that but loads of them hate us more than they love SAFC 

I only ever glance at their forum every couple of days or check their score on a Saturday when checking all others. There is only updates in here regarding their score or hilarious posts from RTG. 

Can’t say I’ve ever searched for their latest news or been through Twitter. They seem to be continuously searching for NUFC stuff.

9 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I only ever glance at their forum every couple of days or check their score on a Saturday when checking all others. There is only updates in here regarding their score or hilarious posts from RTG. 

Can’t say I’ve ever searched for their latest news or been through Twitter. They seem to be continuously searching for NUFC stuff.

My interest is down to Deluded World of RTG. Seeing first hand their "Kelly deliberate own goal to keep yiz up" theories being formed and their origins is quite something. What in real life would just be a nutter talking b*llocks is gospel whilst without hard evidence any anecdotes about their being trouble at yet another of their games is met with spy-like suspicion.

39 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

It’s called what we all have known since I was a lad ….

A chip on their shoulder , that’s always what it’s been about , they know it , we know it  [emoji38]

10 minutes ago, Sima said:

Who the fuck is Kelly?

Not heard this one? David Kelly scored an own goal for Leicester to keep us from being relegated to the third.  Kelly was playing for us and it was Walsh (Leicester legend) that scored the own goal + we'd have stayed up anyway.

Lad I worked with, honestly a good bloke and reasonable believed this so you can imagine how many do, filmed goals on my phone to show him otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Not heard this one? David Kelly scored an own goal for Leicester to keep us from being relegated to the third.  Kelly was playing for us and it was Walsh (Leicester legend) that scored the own goal + we'd have stayed up anyway.

Lad I worked with, honestly a good bloke and reasonable believed this so you can imagine how many do, filmed goals on my phone to show him otherwise.

:lol: 

Fucking retards.

31 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wonder which poster is 'On behead Son' on Twatter.

Imagine being a grown bloke, creating a social media profile to comment on your rivals news. Cringeworthy.

It’s low hanging fruit isn’t it? They know they’ll never be a better team than us ever again so they’ll attack the takeover and the ownership for their points scoring. It’s all they’ve got and it’s tearing them up inside but right deep down in their soul they know they’d want to be in our position with the takeover rather than in theirs with the French lads pocket money 

Edited by gdm

47 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Sad Mackem Bastards is the most appropriate nickname EVER.

4 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Sounds like sniffs seats in his spare time.

3 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Sad Mackem Bastards is the most appropriate nickname EVER.

They must have been well proud the day they nicked FTP from Rangers and swapped the P for a M. Proud as punch they were, that'll get 'em they said. I can imagine it took them a long time to work out SMB, many months scratching their heads, all the top mackem brains working overtime on it, what can it mean?