Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Top 5 teams in Scotland would be Play Off contenders in the Championship. IMO.

Utter madness. Celtic would be. Maybe, just maybe. Actually, no. They'd probably be in the lower half at best.

Somewhere they had a thread titled "West Ham 66 Sunderland 18"  :idiot2:

Now apart from the facts that England actually won it in 66 and West Ham had 3 players in that team rather than two ex-players who fucked off to greener pastures as soon as they could, they're absolutely spot on.

They really are something quite special  :lol:

There is also a comment about one of them missing the game because he is taking his 11yo to a hen do.  Am I missing something here or is that just weird, if its her mate getting married then..... jesus?  :lol: :lol:

There is also a comment about one of them missing the game because he is taking his 11yo to a hen do.  Am I missing something here or is that just weird, if its her mate getting married then..... jesus?  :lol: :lol:

Just leave the bairn in the hotel room marra.

There is also a comment about one of them missing the game because he is taking his 11yo to a hen do.  Am I missing something here or is that just weird, if its her mate getting married then..... jesus?  [emoji38] [emoji38]

That 11yo is gonna have a stare like a Vietnam get.

There is a Mackem trying to claim that the fans in the the Three Bulls in Newcastle cheered when Henderson missed his penalty.

Obviously everyone who was in the Three Bulls last night are saying that his did not happen at all.

Guest neesy111

Areet Gerry.

Areet Gerry.

:yikes:

Now apart from the facts that England actually won it in 66 and West Ham had 3 players in that team rather than two ex-players who fucked off to greener pastures as soon as they could, they're absolutely spot on.

Also quite apart from the fact that three out of the five England penalty takers alone were Spurs players :lol:. And we scored our penalties. Of course I haven’t read the thread - it occurs to me that they might have considered Rose to be a Mackem too.

Were Newcastle fans like this in 1990?

Nah, our fans were actually fighting for our club after the play off defeat and when we were deep in the shit. They just desert their club due to no PL football and in futile fashion try to poke fun at their rivals. Weird bunch.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m pleased to see two North East lads in the team and doing well, I couldn’t care less if they were mackems. When Henderson missed last night many in the pub were saying never mind son make sure you score the next one if we go onto win and pens come around again and Pickford’s save was cheered as loudly as Kane’s goal if not more.

I’d be rightly proud if I were a mackem, but sad in that two local born players had to move away to better their careers with league one football kind of rubber stamping how they had to move because if they hadn’t they wouldn’t be at the WC that’s for sure.

And it’s not as if they are world-class talents either, they are good players, but not outstanding and never will be.

For them to try and get one over on NUFC/Mags over this though is very sad. If this was the 60s when they were calling themselves Geordies...

Mackem is a new term they had to invent to give them an identity of their own let’s not forget. The irony when they say NUFC fans only started following NUFC after 1992...

They are so small time, I’m now wondering whether they are too small for League One :lol:

I wonder if Arsenal fans feel small seeing how many Spurs players are in the England team. I bet they hate Harry Kane and want Sweden to thrash us.

Also quite apart from the fact that three out of the five England penalty takers alone were Spurs players :lol:. And we scored our penalties. Of course I haven’t read the thread - it occurs to me that they might have considered Rose to be a Mackem too.

Sorry mate but Rose is theirs and some of them are claiming Welbeck too. That's four Sunderland lads in England's world cup winning team of 2018.

Not bad for a third division club  :)