Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Are Sheff Utd going on like this about Walker and Maguire?

There is only one Walker, Des.

They've become so non league it's unreal. Be great to see them in the conference.

I work in Penshaw and the office is full of mackems.

Have been making it plain to them they’ll be playing their local derbies against South Shields within the next 4 years.

They don’t seem to like reality. ?

Know the guy who's set the BETDAQ sponsorship deal up and is in the pictures with the Don. Very good bloke, but BETDAQ are one of the most tinpot operations about in the betting world.

Match made in heaven.

Quite funny that on their thread about betdaq they reckon it's quite a coup for a third division team. Don't they sponsor Charlton?

They're relatively tiny. Just as an example, the UK Betfair Exchange has £14m traded on it for this Uruguay game. Betdaq has £400k. That's about 3% of the size.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve always wondered why a football club has never set their own betting company up given they would have exclusive access to so many thousands in the stadium. Licence to print money!

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve always wondered why a football club has never set their own betting company up given they would have exclusive access to so many thousands in the stadium. Licence to print money!

Would contravene rules no? I mean you'd have a club with a vested financial benefit in losing/winning/signing players outcome. I'm not sure like but just a guess

Oh aye, didn’t even think of that. Heat stroke... ;)

Would contravene rules no? I mean you'd have a club with a vested financial benefit in losing/winning/signing players outcome. I'm not sure like but just a guess

Oh aye, didn’t even think of that. Heat stroke... ;)

Haha aye, sounds fairly illegal like.

Guest chicken little

peter coates is still on the board of bet365, having sold his shares in the club (after getting chased out by the fans), set up bet365, then later come back to rebuy the club.

not sure what the moral of the story is.