Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Sunderland should be the biggest draw in that division for players to go to and it doesn't seem to be happening. It's as if those in the game, agents and such know what is going on there and aren't keen.

Looks like they have missed out on another player this time he prefers Bristol Rovers

Looks like even shit players don't want to join the bullshitter Dons revolution

Even better is the fact that he played under Sunderland's new manager at St. Mirren, yet still turned them down :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

At that level job security will be important, I can imagine a few players thinking if they helped them go up they would be ditched very quickly. That and it’s a shit hole full of racists and peodoes of course :lol:

Offering low wages, short contracts and pissing off agents whilst former prem stars lie around on mega money doesn't appeal to players for some reason. Especially in what has been a hostile environment for several years. They'll also know they are a stop gap, as soon as something better comes along the club will ditch them and with low wages and short contracts they hold no power to stop it.

But the piss take party has stopped so everything is fine.

I see they've just signed a player from Burton, who let him go on a free despite a year left on his contract. The delicious irony that they've gone from taking the piss out of us for being in the same league as Burton to having to pick up their cast-offs.

It's mental they still sell exactly the same music as 20 years ago. That stall on the quayside is surreal. 

If that's the stall I`m thinking of, its hilarious. Off there heads on a Sunday morning listening to / playing that trash. You could hear it from the Ouseburn

It's mental they still sell exactly the same music as 20 years ago. That stall on the quayside is surreal. 

If that's the stall I`m thinking of, its hilarious. Off there heads on a Sunday morning listening to / playing that trash. You could hear it from the Ouseburn

Its not still there is it?

1 x white transit

1 x school hall table

250 x BPM

Aye, usually down the end next to the guildhall.

Aye, usually down the end next to the guildhall.

Jesus

1 x white transit

1 x school hall table

250 x BPM

:lol:

It was definitely there about a month or so back when I was there.

1 x white transit

1 x school hall table

250 x BPM

180 :pow:

I really love how they think it’s their god given right to piss league one despite having no money and essentially having to build a new team. Wonder how many minutes the walkouts will start on if Charlton score a couple of quick cheeky goals 😂😂😂

I really love how they think it’s their god given right to piss league one despite having no money and essentially having to build a new team. Wonder how many minutes the walkouts will start on if Charlton score a couple of quick cheeky goals 😂😂😂

There's no way they are going to piss that league. Their transfer business highlights that. They are being completely taken in by this chancer and his co horts and I can see them being in that league for a while. Just like Eastleigh in the conference

They have a nobody as manager with no experience in England and now getting league 1 teams cast offs what on earth makes them think they will piss the league

Iirc they were pretty confident of pissing the Champo last season too.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/21-000-season-tickets.1379581/page-7

Plus I think we will get some decent away followings - it’s a bit of a one off for supporters of clubs at this level to get to a ground like the SOL

Oh aye, I bet they can't wait to get to sunderland and visit the stadium of shite with all it's empty seats. Don't forget all the litter that circles the pitch on a daily basis.

Remember, sun'lun are the biggest club to ever play in League 1 and EVERY club in League 1 are privileged to play such a massive club. FTM.