Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/21-000-season-tickets.1379581/page-7

Plus I think we will get some decent away followings - it’s a bit of a one off for supporters of clubs at this level to get to a ground like the SOL

Oh aye, I bet they can't wait to get to sunderland and visit the stadium of s**** with all it's empty seats. Don't forget all the litter that circles the pitch on a daily basis.

Remember, sun'lun are the biggest club to ever play in League 1 and EVERY club in League 1 are privileged to play such a massive club. FTM.

Translation of the bit in bold: "it's a bit of a one-off for supporters of clubs at this level to get up for an overnight stay and night out in Newcastle."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/21-000-season-tickets.1379581/page-7

Plus I think we will get some decent away followings - it’s a bit of a one off for supporters of clubs at this level to get to a ground like the SOL

Oh aye, I bet they can't wait to get to sunderland and visit the stadium of shite with all it's empty seats. Don't forget all the litter that circles the pitch on a daily basis.

Remember, sun'lun are the biggest club to ever play in League 1 and EVERY club in League 1 are privileged to play such a massive club. FTM.

You mean apart from Charlton’s ground (their first opponents) which is pretty decent, or Bolton’s, Forest’s etc.

Andymc1 and a few of my other mates are currently on a flight to Faro with the Sunderland manager and squad. They were giving sly digs before take off so sure it only got better/worse.

No doubt he will update us at some point.

Looks like a real goal machine from midfield.

Goal machine from Midfield in the SPL fucks sake Leigh Griffiths and Kris Boyd/Kenny Miller looked outstanding in that league

Getting lots of Scots worked well for Strachan and Boro

fuck did Nut whoosh me? God damn it. It seemed sincere±

No. One of them was one of the top keepers in Scotland last year and helped break a club record for consecutive clean sheets, McGeouch looked class whenever I saw him, and Öztürk was a very good player when he was at Hearts. SPL is Championship/upper League 1 level imo so all 3 look excellent signings on the face of it.