Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

It's laughable how they're trying to change the narrative of their fans staying away as if it was part of a boycott rather than just their fans being a bit shite.

was it not, entirely coincidentally, the exact same season they publicly stated they were stopping the free ticket giveaways as well? :lol:

also how does this revised narrative tie in with the "our fans" narrative?

Most clubs could play out to an empty stadium week in and week out, it would barely dent the money being generated for clubs by the Premier League and TV deals.  In fact in some ways an empty stadium would not require any police presence therefore be of some value to clubs, based on the point that clubs have to pay for police attendance. ( I believe).

In terms of potential advertising revenue there would be an impact as few advertisers would want to advertise to an empty stadium, in our case that is a moot point as we do not generate advertising revenue, Ashley just takes that for free.

White English Mike is adored and loved in Sunderland, not as much as celebrity fan Sir Tommy Robinson but it’s close.

He'd be a absolute god if he was owner of them small time cunts

Nah, he'd be a shit penny pinching cunt.

A good portion of their first team drew with Stokes kids plus Charlie Adams whilst our kids (minus a few of the best players on loan/international duty) beat the team in 7th position in their league. That's their standard now third division shit - it will be years before they're anywhere near the top league let the inbreds wallow down there. They would be wanking themselves daft if they had Benitez but one problem he wouldn't go anywhere near a club that size. At times last season they were stuggling to have anymore than 15,000 in their ground and that's including the multitude of free tickets and discounts. Sima I honestly don't know why you go on there and to actually contribute to their bitter obsession is just plain daft.

I registered to rtg to basically wind them up.  I asked them politely to name me any other team in the UK that had lost nearly 40% of their home crowd within a year.  After much abuse and some smb's digging out attendances from the 1970's, I was banned.  They laud over their fans (our fans at ....  we're fantastic) but I honestly think they are the most fickle/disloyal/ignorant supporters I have ever met in my life.

How long till the bring him home comments

Its already begun.

They'll be celebrating his release with a bring your daughter day.

The very least they'll have a blue plaque in the car park.

:lol:  I know it's not a real newspaper, but I love the way they worded that article.

The nonce is said to be considering picking up his career abroad, including playing for teams in India and China.

He has reportedly been offered deals from clubs in the lower leagues.

But, the paedo understands it would be problematic and could generate unwanted media attention.