Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Have a read the most recent articles on this and it's interesting like. As I keep repeating you've got to believe the club is on the level, that's Sunderland who have a very recent record of being dodgy cunts and are now owned by two new dodgy cunts who are in the shit financially.

I mean it could be total coincidence that 2 of their highest earners that no one wanted and they can't afford just decided to not turn up, answer phone calls and so on, but my feeling is there's more than likely another side to this story.

Having said that if it's gone down exactly the way Sunderland have said then I hope they clean the two cunts out.

Have a read the most recent articles on this and it's interesting like. As I keep repeating you've got to believe the club is on the level, that's Sunderland who have a very recent record of being dodgy cunts and are now owned by two new dodgy cunts who are in the shit financially.

I mean it could be total coincidence that 2 of their highest earners that no one wanted and they can't afford just decided to not turn up, answer phone calls and so on, but my feeling is there's more than likely another side to this story.

Having said that if it's gone down exactly the way Sunderland have said then I hope they clean the two cunts out.

Exactly.

If it was as cut and dried as Sunderland are making out then of course the player should be made an example of.

It does however all seem a bit hazy. Despite the club desperately needing them off the wage bill and seemingly unwilling to compromise it has been the indiscretions of the player that have resulted in a justifiable termination of contract.

It all sounds a bit too good to be true, and as a few on here have alluded to, could the player and his advisers have been so stupid especially when they held the strong hand?  We've really only heard one side of the story so far.

There's potentially a lot of precedent here and if Sunderland do get away with it it will make things interesting in the future when teams suffer relegation, or successive relegations, and want to shed under performing high earners from the wage bill.

I’d have thought that the club would have told the agents to find the players a new club. It would be incredible if the agents thought this meant that they could just go awol, surely they’d have clarified what was expected if they failed to secure transfers. If the players have breached their contracts they deserve to get their comeuppance, if not then the club deserve what comes their way.

I’d have thought that the club would have told the agents to find the players a new club. It would be incredible if the agents thought this meant that they could just go awol, surely they’d have clarified what was expected if they failed to secure transfers. If the players have breached their contracts they deserve to get their comeuppance, if not then the club deserve what comes their way.

The bit I find odd is the lack of supposed contact from them. I mean you'd think that before terminating someone's contract the club would have needed to follow a series of steps, one of which would presumably have been to get in touch and explain that the contract would be cancelled unless they returned by such and such a date. If they've done that and they've aborted l acknowledged/ignored it then it's fairly cut and dry, if they've not done that then I'd imagine they're on dodgy ground myself.

If it is as is being reported then Djilibodji and N'dong are absolutely thick. I understand playing for Sunderland must be awful BUT surely it's better to just turn up and go through the motions, plenty of players have done that.

To just not turn up and think they'll get away with it is absurd.

director calling their fans parasites today

Ey?

The ones that sit in the pub rather than going to the game.

Did 'saint Niall' not make similar comments in the past?

I didn't even know 3rd division matches were available on illegal streams.  :lol:

Ey?

I didn't even know 3rd division matches were available on illegal streams.  :lol:

All league games (I think) are available legally online these days in the FL. Have to buy a subscription or something. I would assume these are redistrebewted online via a hewkey streyem.

Ey?

All league games (I think) are available legally online these days in the FL. Have to buy a subscription or something. I would assume these are redistrebewted online via a hewkey streyem.

Yes think it's called iFollow where people overseas can watch all games for some much per season. Must be using this and then streaming through the relevant ways

If it is as is being reported then Djilibodji and N'dong are absolutely thick. I understand playing for Sunderland must be awful BUT surely it's better to just turn up and go through the motions, plenty of players have done that.

Too absurd to be entirely true possibly..........

We're only getting one side of the story so far and everyone knows The Don loves playing to the crowd.

We're only getting one side of the story so far and everyone knows The Don loves playing to the crowd.

Yeah, that's definitely possible, he (same with Methven) knows how to get the fans going and the Mackems I know are buzzing at the club "putting players in their place".

I guess time will tell if there is anything dodgy about it then the players will take this further.

This for me too - there is no way an agent could be so stupid to let this happen to his player surely?!

Them lot will be lapping this up and praising the two bull-shitters to the hilt for not backing down to player power!

Another court loss and another big financial hit, please!

Spaniard in peace...?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/article-about-safc-from-spain.1446831/

“I have been interested in the club for years, and I will try to make justice to the impressive supporters community that doesn't fail, weekend after weekend, to support the team with a really high average attendance in the Stadium of Light, even in the hardest moments.”

Where do these people come from?!! ???

Spaniard in peace...?

“I have been interested in the club for years, and I will try to make justice to the impressive supporters community that doesn't fail, weekend after weekend, to support the team with a really high average attendance in the Stadium of Light, even in the hardest moments.”

Sunderland, in the main.

Spaniard in peace...?

You know there is just some 50 year old virgin writing these from his mothers basement

Would be funny if Sunderland failed on a technicality, like they told players they only want people who want to be there to turn up for training so they just didn’t.

[emoji38] pls b ths

Whilst it would be hilarious, there are things that don't need to be in contracts as they are deemed "obvious". I would say that this could very much be argued to fall under the "obvious" category.

Spaniard in peace...[emoji23]

Where do these people come from?!! [emoji848][emoji23][emoji23]

Ha ha ha ha FFS!

Where does the hilarious gravy patter come from?!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-sid-james-shithole-stadium.1446834/