Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Watched all of it last night with the wife. Can only think they hoped/expected a happy ending. Their "Goal", as it were.

I sometimes wonder where Sky get some of our supporters from to interview but, fuck me, these lot are mental. Given it was made by their own it's even more remarkable. They, surely, can't be the best of the best. That pissed up old bloke with his top off every away match, f'n & blinding in front of his kid, for example.

First 5 mins I thought I was watching Kes.

Agree with most of stlouismag's lists, esp number 6 'Worserer'. Sports Psychologist, my arse. No eye contact, scribbles notes, Johnny just needs love  :crazy2:

Think Bain loves himself too much as well. Arsehole imho

McGeady basically saying Coleman was wank and put bluff/bluster ahead of, actually, improving players. Footage then switching to Coleman basically saying the players were that shot he had to gee them up rather than say how shit they were by improving them.

The start of ep7 when they were at the undertakers, man. The stiff dressed in his Sunderland top. At first the undertaker was in the way and I says "tell me there's not a real body in that shirt?"

The wife replied "they should put him in goal"

Felt sorry for the staff mind. Decent people in danger of losing their livelihoods.

Guest firetotheworks

In all seriousness, has anyone on here ever heard any racism inside SJP? Thankfully I never have, but I do remember an old bloke saying "I wouldn't sell him to the chinkies" about Coloccini in Nine, which I like to think I'd have said something about had I not wasted 10 minutes trying to work out what that even meant.

In all seriousness, has anyone on here ever heard any racism inside SJP? Thankfully I never have, but I do remember an old bloke saying "I wouldn't sell him to the chinkies" about Coloccini in Nine, which I like to think I'd have said something about had I not wasted 10 minutes trying to work out what that even meant.

Our fans were once singing "Mido, he's got a bomb you know; Mido's got a bomb."

Because he looked like Richard Reid, the shoe bomber bloke.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye but he looked exactly like Richard Reid. :lol:

I remember some people saying that but the guy is still ticked off about it today :lol: https://www.themag.co.uk/2016/04/ex-middlesbrough-player-bears-grudge-9-years-desperate-newcastle-relegation-mido-newcastle-united-sunderland/

Guest neesy111

People in my family still refer getting a chinese as a chinkies. :( I even used it when I was younger before I was rightly told off for it.

I was around in the early 80’s

Am I allowed to say what we all chanted , not being funny but it will give the younger members a sense of the vile shit we used to say.

Never heard any in the ground myself, but I know of one bloke, over 70 I think, who sat next to one of my dad's mates who would call Diame, Atsu et al in the Championship season "black bastard" when they, say, lost possession. Thankfully, he was threatened to be knocked out by many fans around on him on numerous occasions and hasn't renewed for the last 2 seasons. Thank fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

People in my family still refer getting a chinese as a chinkies. :( I even used it when I was younger before I was rightly told off for it.

I did exactly the same Neesy. As Michael from Partridge says "it's not racist because it's also a type of food" :lol: Had no idea as a kid and I'm not even sure how old I was when I realised it was a slur.

Guest neesy111

I did exactly the same Neesy. As Michael from Partridge says "it's not racist because it's also a type of food" :lol: Had no idea as a kid and I'm not even sure how old I was when I realised it was a slur.

Might be a Michael thing.

Post photos of him looking exactly like Richard Reid please.