Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Luton look on fire but Pompey stuttering. Going to be tight.

They have games in hand but press is always on to win them especially when playing catch up. still think they will miss Majas goals. Barnsley and Charlton in good form too. Just wish Peterborough and Doncaster would get their act together and really make these cunts sweat

Bloke appears to have been a teacher n all according to RTPatriot.

Luton look on fire but Pompey stuttering. Going to be tight.

Luton doing well given their manager did one. Barnsley and Peterborough are frustrating at fuck though.

It's just what they do now. Standard sunderland behaviour.

"Nothing to see...move along....try not to nonce any kids on the way out you dirty mackem f*ckers"

PS: Yellow-jacket protest outside Sunderland Station, Saturday 12:00. This weeks target: Brexit Muslim Elitists. Bring hate.

I think they’ve dealt with this far better than the last time. They were the ones to contact the police when they found out about it.

Compared to last time when they had all the facts yet they still chose to play a nonce and have fans sing “he shags who he wants” because it suited them in a relegation battle.

Just when things were going so well.

Down to 5th

Donald being sussed

Newcastle’s fortunes turning

Then this.......

Oh dear  :lol:

There is a topic in their board about signing Charles N'Zogbia, who has retired 2 years ago due to heart problems.

Was a running joke on their board back in the day that they were linked with him every window.  They they not clap him off when he played against them for Villa in the hope he'd come?

Guest firetotheworks

They love that 'Whenever they lose it's Ashley's fault, but when they win it's because of Rafa' point on RTG like. :lol: As if they're in any way incompatible points.

They love that 'Whenever they lose it's Ashley's fault, but when they win it's because of Rafa' point on RTG like. :lol: As if they're in any way incompatible points.

I told one on facebook they weren't mutually exclusive positions, he then proceeded to misunderstand, misspell and misuse the term mutually exclusive on other points. :lol: :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Whatever happened to innocent until proving guilty, naming the bloke, really?

Mind imagine if he was Asian, the mackems would be confused to fuck. I could picture two full kit wankers in a pub having a debate akin to the self righteous brothers skit over it.

I rather admire the way in which this nonce has went about his business in a dignified way keeping true to the club’s traditions and carrying on AJ’s legacy, but if it turns out he’s one of them darkie refugees with a funny name from the desert and not a local nonce....

Then I would have to say OI, NOOOO. GET BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING MAG SCUM PEDO.

I told one on facebook they weren't mutually exclusive positions, he then proceeded to misunderstand, misspell and misuse the term mutually exclusive on other points. :lol: :lol:

mewchewelley exclewsive