Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

hudson88

As long as it’s only on the pitch

Yesterday at 11:39 PM #2

Duracel Funny, Johnsafc, RossTheNinja and 4 others like this.

maginpeace

I would class that as libel tbh

Yesterday at 11:40 PM #3

MrOompapa and Mackemed like this.

:weep:

They can fuck off like - I mean whoever they are has their finger on the pulse but they chuck money at mike Ashley and play the banter card. It’s cynical. Funny enough.

Eh ?

Fun88

I don't understand, you think it's a bad thing they pay for their sponsorship?

Fans not to be trusted in the trenches either.

Whilst I'm disappointed with the performances of the team, individuals and the manager, I'm absolutely disgusted by the reaction of so called "supporters" on this forum!

The hysteria is cringeworthy and the wusses that come on here, forgetting what has happened in the past two years, should be put up against a wall and shot!

Imagine being on the front line on the somme, getting pummeled, and some whingey git next to you twisting on about the mud and how things aren't fair. Get a grip and stop being delusional, we're not like that shit shower up the road, we are where we are and the seasons not over! Honestly the twisting is becoming unbearable. K T F.

Even I’d struggle to parody something that well.

I know many groups of fans do it, even ours, and some do it ironically, but "we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen when 2-1 down at home to Accrington and probably heading for their worst ever season did bring a smile to my face.

They can fuck off like - I mean whoever they are has their finger on the pulse but they chuck money at mike Ashley and play the banter card. It’s cynical. Funny enough.

Eh ?

Fun88

I don't understand, you think it's a bad thing they pay for their sponsorship?

To fund mike Ashley’s nufc yes whilst trying to act like fans. Don’t care for it.

Guest firetotheworks

They can f*** off like - I mean whoever they are has their finger on the pulse but they chuck money at mike Ashley and play the banter card. It’s cynical. Funny enough.

:thup: Lapped up as well unfortunately.