Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They thought that Cisse story (Which happened when he was a kid) Made him a nonce but thought Johnson was fine. They're stuck in last century and refuse to budge.

Mind you, Newcastle's had to be dragged in kicking and screaming at times.

They thought that Cisse story (Which happened when he was a kid) Made him a nonce but thought Johnson was fine. They're stuck in last century and refuse to budge.

Mind you, Newcastle's had to be dragged in kicking and screaming at times.

They aren't that advanced FFS

I see Reiver has been upto his own stupid self lately stating that if they got allocated all 90k tickets for Wembley they'd fill it. They have only filled their own stadium a few times over the last 5 years FFS

What is wrong with these fuckers man its like all aspects of intelligence and common sense does not exist with these inbred fuckwits

I see Reiver has been upto his own stupid self lately stating that if they got allocated all 90k tickets for Wembley they'd fill it. They have only filled their own stadium a few times over the last 5 years FFS

What is wrong with these fuckers man its like all aspects of intelligence and common sense does not exist with these inbred fuckwits

In the last decade they have only got anywhere near filling their stadium when Newcastle United or Take That were on the bill.

They had the highest number of empty seats per game year after year in the PL, they carried that on in the 2nd division and most likely they'll do the same this season in the 3rd division.

They're currently having a gimmicky season but once the dust settles they'll be back to their miserable, bickering selves.

They genuinely think that we're jealous / envious / bitter about them appearing in the ChickenTrade Trophy Final  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone other than fans of the two teams involved are even know it's happening  :lol:

There was zero national coverage or awareness of the semi-finals.

Guest covmag

They genuinely think that we're jealous / envious / bitter about them appearing in the ChickenTrade Trophy Final  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone other than fans of the two teams involved are even know it's happening  :lol:

There was zero national coverage or awareness of the semi-finals.

But you sold out marra when weyz played ya....erm Aye we came to take the utter piss , something else they never seemed to understand  :)

The odd thing is, this weird cognitive dissonance between being embarrassed about having to compete in this competition and being billy big bollocks about reaching the final seems to be entirely confined to Ready to Groom.

I work in Washington these days, so '50-50' basically. No one, and I mean no one, is talking about this at work. No bragging rights about Wembo, no pisstaking about playing our bairns. literally no-one is talking about it anymore, including me.

And, I'll readily admit it, the SAFC fans I work with are sound, reasonable and knowledgable. The checkatrade trophy, for them, is an amusing aside, nothing more. Don't read too much into the rantings of the mentalists on RTG. We all know what they are.

The odd thing is, this weird cognitive dissonance between being embarrassed about having to compete in this competition and being billy big bollocks about reaching the final seems to be entirely confined to Ready to Groom.

I work in Washington these days, so '50-50' basically. No one, and I mean no one, is talking about this at work. No bragging rights about Wembo, no pisstaking about playing our bairns. literally no-one is talking about it anymore, including me.

And, I'll readily admit it, the SAFC fans I work with are sound, reasonable and knowledgable. The checkatrade trophy, for them, is an amusing aside, nothing more. Don't read too much into the rantings of the mentalists on RTG. We all know what they are.

The exact opposite at my place in Felling. 

One idiot has spent the whole day singing "tell me ma, me ma..". Another has spent the day in a feverish search for accommodation ("everywheres bewked up marra!") And a third reckons they'll "tak 70,000 down, easy"

Bless them.

Guest covmag

I walked into the resident ugly Mackem who had put a Wembley sign up, was in the bin 10 mins later  :lol:

The groomers is getting worse, they are getting so self righteous.

Bet these cunts where having a field day over pickford at 0-2

Imagine their despair when they are finished watching the match only to find out Sunderland drew away at Wycombe just to top it all off :)

They drew with a team that has this guy on the bench :lol:

200px-Adebayo_Akinfenwa_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg

Aye, but <b>Whickham</b> only pay about 20 quid a game, what do you expect ?

At least they've got their FA Vase final to look forward to  :)

I knew they'd fallen down the leagues but didn't know it had got that bad like