Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

A strange, peculiar absence of NUFC stuff on RTG today and you just know how it would have looked if Everton's goalkeeper had a brain and they'd managed to hold on  :lol:

They are so obvious, been a great weekend and a fucking shit one for them, told yous this cup final will derail the fuckers and then boom, now it’s out their hands  :lol:

Very quiet this morning  :lol:

Guest covmag

Local hero Patriot Honeyman is going to miss out playing at Wembo. Shame, as he hates the mags proper loads.

Him and Pickford. FTM  tattoos no doubt.

Guest Open_C

Their commentator on BBC Newcastle was fucking great yesterday, like. An entirely serious 'amazing scenes at Adams Park as Sunderland equalise in the 94th minute to make it Wycombe Wanderers 1, Sunderland 1'

Amazing scenes :lol:

if these get beat on Tuesday they can forget about automatic promotion

They still have 11 games to play the could still end up top.

Massive week for Barnsley though. They have to play Sunderland in midweek, with Sunderland being their challengers for that 2nd spot, they then play Doncaster in a big derby on Friday night, Doncaster being the 6th places team and wanting to move further into the play offs themselves.

if these get beat on Tuesday they can forget about automatic promotion

They still have 11 games to play the could still end up top.

Massive week for Barnsley though. They have to play Sunderland in midweek, with Sunderland being their challengers for that 2nd spot, they then play Doncaster in a big derby on Friday night, Doncaster being the 6th places team and wanting to move further into the play offs themselves.

Barnsley will win the division imo

Guest covmag

Never worry about them going up man, the misery will return as they would struggle badly if the go up.

Like I've said, win win

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/adam-johnson-girlfriend-abortion-stacey-flounders-footballer-child-sex-abuse-a8816181.html

Adam Johnson's ex-girlfriend says she had abortion after footballer’s arrest for sexual activity with child

The ex-girlfriend of former England footballer Adam Johnson has revealed she had an abortion after his arrest for sexual activity with a 15-year-old fan.

Stacey Flounders, mother of Johnson’s daughter Ayla, said she was forced to make the decision when she discovered she was 10-weeks pregnant soon after the arrest.

“I couldn’t bring another baby into this world with everything going on,” Ms Flounders said.

“It was heartbreaking but I felt I had no choice.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/adam-johnson-girlfriend-abortion-stacey-flounders-footballer-child-sex-abuse-a8816181.html

Adam Johnson's ex-girlfriend says she had abortion after footballer’s arrest for sexual activity with child

The ex-girlfriend of former England footballer Adam Johnson has revealed she had an abortion after his arrest for sexual activity with a 15-year-old fan.

Stacey Flounders, mother of Johnson’s daughter Ayla, said she was forced to make the decision when she discovered she was 10-weeks pregnant soon after the arrest.

“I couldn’t bring another baby into this world with everything going on,” Ms Flounders said.

“It was heartbreaking but I felt I had no choice.”

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/09/906835151578709312/1024x576_MP4_906835151578709312.mp4

"I don't think it (his sentence) should have been that long"

christ. Give it 2 weeks and she'll be back with him. Probably try and write a book about it or some bollocks

Guest covmag

Crucial game for them today away at Barnsley.

Can’t sell all their tickets.

Massive club  :lol:

Lose tonight and it’s the playoffs  O0

Saving their universal credit for Wembo and the 3rd division cup.

Given the amount of draws these get and their lack of prowess in front of goal the play offs could end in tears for them

On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked are they if they’re confined to league one for another year?

Guest covmag

Given the amount of draws these get and their lack of prowess in front of goal the play offs could end in tears for them

On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked are they if they’re confined to league one for another year?

dunno about the number scale, realistically all their plans are built on going up automatically, the lottery of the play offs everyone knows and to answer the question its crucial to them but in my opinion they simply will struggle to get top half at best if they do go up.

they are banking on going straight up and Satori ( or whatever his name is ) bankrolling the place, the chancers will be off.

not worried either way for them, irrelevant to everyone but themselves  :lol:

Guest covmag

Sartori's trying to be the Uruguayan Trump. Doubt he has time to focus on these. It's the Don aaal the way now.

The Don  :cool:

If they don't go up this year i can see them being in that division for 4 or 5 years similar to sheffield united