Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I must admit I take no pleasure in their current predicament

Me too. I'm as indifferent to their plight as I am with football in general.

It’s a window into a football horror show. Shit decision after shit decision leading to a club a few years removed from the top division into obscurity.

Could happen to us.

You damn should all them cunts gloating after the 6 in a row and that nonce Johnson doing his aeroplane after his last minute winner, all the shit we got about pub league when we were in the championship from the mutated cunts

Its all coming home to roost now and karma is a bitch we should crow and laugh like fuck at the shitshow they have become because if it was the other way around wed never hear the last of it

You damn should all them c***s gloating after the 6 in a row and that nonce Johnson doing his aeroplane after his last minute winner, all the s*** we got about pub league when we were in the championship from the mutated c***s

Its all coming home to roost now and karma is a bitch we should crow and laugh like f*** at the shitshow they have become because if it was the other way around wed never hear the last of it

It’s not gloat worthy to be honest (their plight). Taking that attitude makes them have some sort of relevance, which is the exact opposite of their reality.

I’d be horrified if they took pity on us, which is all I have for them. 

It’s a window into a football horror show. Shit decision after shit decision leading to a club a few years removed from the top division into obscurity.

Could happen to us.

It’s what most want , imagine it , the only way to rid us of Ashley though  :rolleyes:

I do. I find it absolutely hilarious. Dont even feel sorry for my mates who are Mackems, it's only football and on the whole they find it as funny as I do in a gallows type way. And especially funny for those particular type Mackems  who believe the most bizarre of things Donald wasnt a chancer, their crowds affected by the North sea, etc etc etc.

It’s what most want , imagine it , the only way to rid us of Ashley though  :rolleyes:

Why the eye roll? He definitely isn't going anywhere while the premier league millions are rolling in.

If we want NUFC back, we probably have to see it go lower than it's ever been before. The way I feel about Ashley, I'm quite prepared for that.

Why the eye roll? He definitely isn't going anywhere while the premier league millions are rolling in.

If we want NUFC back, we probably have to see it go lower than it's ever been before. The way I feel about Ashley, I'm quite prepared for that.

He won’t sell still. He still has too much of an ego. He would rather see the club go bust like Bury, then sell to someone else takeover and take us back to the Premier League. There is no way he’s going to sell for the £49m max price we’d get in League 1 in anyway.

Anyone who thinks relegations and rotting away will make him sell, are very much mistaken.

Apparently Steve McClaren was at their match today

Mates with Dave Jones through Sky potentially? Might be there in an advisory position.

"What you wanna do Parky is grin like a maniac to the Sky cameras when you get thumped, that usually does the trick"

He won’t sell still. He still has too much of an ego. He would rather see the club go bust like Bury, then sell to someone else takeover and take us back to the Premier League. There is no way he’s going to sell for the £49m max price we’d get in League 1 in anyway.

Anyone who thinks relegations and rotting away will make him sell, are very much mistaken.

You might well be right Stiff although I think he hates losing money over everything so I'm not wholly convinced he would continue to lose money because of ego.

The main thing is that none of us know what he'd do in that situation as it's uncharted territory for his NUFC so I wouldn't mind finding out tbh as for me, it's the last hope of getting my club back.

Wonder if there's any "Need them back for the derbies!" types still hanging about  :lol:

Hope they rot. Might not be fair to judge them all on it but RTG makes them out to be the worst of the worst in terms of fans. They didn't fight for their club because protesting is a "mag" thing to do. Delewded Jawdees need to know their place and all that.

You might well be right Stiff although I think he hates losing money over everything so I'm not wholly convinced he would continue to lose money because of ego.

The main thing is that none of us know what he'd do in that situation as it's uncharted territory for his NUFC so I wouldn't mind finding out tbh as for me, it's the last hope of getting my club back.

Define getting your club back?

Is dropping to the 3rd division, 15th , still hating the manager, now hating the new owner , hating the players .

Is that getting your club back, is this what we want? Id sooner play top flight football in the hope we get taken over, I hate Ashley and get the theory about dropping but it will guarantee fuck all and just could see us go out of business, like the Mackems could do in a few years if they continue the fall.

I respect your view though.

Is dropping to the 3rd division, 15th , still hating the manager, now hating the new owner , hating the players .

Is that getting your club back, is this what we want? Id sooner play top flight football in the hope we get taken over, I hate Ashley and get the theory about dropping but it will guarantee fuck all and just could see us go out of business, like the Mackems could do in a few years if they continue the fall.

I'd define it simply as a Newcastle United that is trying to be as good as it can be.

He's never selling while we are on the PL, never, and absolutely, there are no guarantees about what might happen if we dropped but you know what, as it stands, i'd rather NUFC was reduced to a shell than see that evil gloating cunt get richer and more powerful on the back of us.

You damn should all them cunts gloating after the 6 in a row and that nonce Johnson doing his aeroplane after his last minute winner, all the shit we got about pub league when we were in the championship from the mutated cunts

Its all coming home to roost now and karma is a bitch we should crow and laugh like fuck at the shitshow they have become because if it was the other way around wed never hear the last of it

This^

Hope the cunts keep sinking until they play 1 of my local teams (Consett, Annfield Plain).

15th in League 1 :lol:

I'd define it simply as a Newcastle United that is trying to be as good as it can be.

He's never selling while we are on the PL, never, and absolutely, there are no guarantees about what might happen if we dropped but you know what, as it stands, i'd rather NUFC was reduced to a shell than see that evil gloating cunt get richer and more powerful on the back of us.

Fair enough.not for me , it will aell one day.

It’s a window into a football horror show. s*** decision after s*** decision leading to a club a few years removed from the top division into obscurity.

Could happen to us.

Inviting a host of other problems if we free fall. We’re stuck in a “just good enough” level of mediocrity related purgatory until the protests take on new heights.

I see where the others come from in their wanting financial implications forcing arsehole to sell up, but that’s a dangerous slope.

A few years in the Championship might be the best way to see him gone (financially better there, but will lose the wealth of top flight football*) and new owners come in, but then you open yourself up to chancers like The Don.

(*We don’t see that money anyway.)

He wouldn’t lose money though. He’d asset strip us as best he could, then just liquidate the club before he ended up losing money.

He’s only going to sell if someone rich enough to drop him a load of money with some deals tied to SD, or he dies.

He wouldn’t lose money though. He’d asset strip us as best he could, then just liquidate the club before he ended up losing money.

He’s only going to sell if someone rich enough to drop him a load of money with some deals tied to SD, or he dies.

I'd accept a couple of those possibilities and take some small pleasure in the fact that he is no longer gaining wealth because of us.

It makes me sick knowing that he sits there smug as fuck getting wealthier because of NUFC's premier league status.

Very “mag-ish” of them. Presumably protests do work now? I await the mental gymnastics keenly  :lol:

"But we're in league 1, you lit are a stable mid table premiership club" is what I've been reading on twitter.