Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

4 points off the play offs with games in hand now - it’s happening

Don't be surprised if we're both in the Championship

Their record against clubs in the top half has been poor this season. I struggle to identify one that they have beaten when looking at the league table (Pompey and I think Rotherham?).

They’ll need much more than an away draw to get on track.

Their record against clubs in the top half has been poor this season. I struggle to identify one that they have beaten when looking at the league table (Pompey and I think Rotherham?).

They’ll need much more than an away draw to get on track.

They have beaten 2 teams in the top 15 all season

It's about getting ourselves into a position where we are a team that got 85 points last season to a team that gets 100 points next season.

With yesterday's draw this is now impossible for them.

It's about getting ourselves into a position where we are a team that got 85 points last season to a team that gets 100 points next season.

With yesterday's draw this is now impossible for them.

Ah, but there's one less team in the league, so the target's only 94 points...

Last few seasons around 74 points gets you in to the playoffs. They almost need to replicate last seasons form over the second half of the season. Every winnable game they lose or draw sees that slip away from them and they have to rely on other teams to fuck it up. Another season in league 1 looms for these like unless they hit upon a winning formula - with Parko at the wheel that’s not looking likely!

Guest covmag

A win and a draw versus Donny and Fleetwood and the protests are off and maybe PP is getting it right.  :lol:

The brain dead cunts.

They are talking about games in hand playoffs and automatic. Do these cunts not realise there are 12 teams above them all thinking the same thing

I'm sure they think games in hand = automatic 3 points too

They truly are braindead cunts on RTG it beggars belief the mentality of people on there

Guest covmag

Ok you lot funny fuckers, you have your wish, shame as I always liked it on here but it’s like a witch-hunt at times.Dont need the constant piss taking so I will leave it there.

Fwiw Covmag even though I don't agree with a lot of what you say you come across as a decent guy who just lets his emotions get the better of him a bit sometimes and gets wound up a bit too easily. Take a break and come back when you fancy it  O0