Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Apparently they’ve only been in the top 2 in League One once since getting there. That was because they won a lunchtime kick-off.

Imagine choosing a twitter name of 'toosb' - Jesus wept - they never fail to amaze.

Utter vile.

(assuming it stands for "There's only one senile bastard" which I'm certain it will do)

it does kidda. he confirmed that years ago on skunkers.

Who is It directed at then?

Bobby Robson. He created that username early 2000

Guest chopey

Ok.........personally I think we should I dont mean buy them players but give them a few quid so that the club can pay the staff.

I believe they agreed to play a few friendlies with us to help us raise funds when we were in our formative years and they were the big I am (according to RTG). What isn’t mentioned is that around 1913 when they were League Champions they were in serious financial trouble and a Director of NUFC acted as guarantor for what was a substantial sum. The Director was a former player of Sunderland’s Team of all Talents but the fact remains NUFC has saved SAFC before now.

NUFC should do as much as they can to help all NE clubs big and small to survive this. All PL clubs should act together on this. Deal with the fallout and any new financial restrictions later.