Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

The other teams up there are in far better form than SAFC. The question is do we want them to fail in the Play-Offs (for the hilarity) or do we want them to miss out on the Play-Offs altogether (for the hilarity)?!!

Still suffering and angry about other clubs trying against them because they're such a massive club.

It's sickening, but no surprise, the liberal FA are letting others get away with this. The poor locals haven't been persecuted this badly them since Dawn Thewlis teamed up with Muslims in the North Sea.

Aye, keep hearing (on Totalsport mainly) things like 'For a club of our size / stature' when they talk about results.

Latest being last night - "With respect to Bristol Rovers, a club of our stature shouldn't be getting beat 2-0 off them"

At what point does it sink in (with fans and media alike) that they are now a 3rd division club, and no longer a big club thats having a bad spell?

The funny thing is, they only need 4 points from last 2 games to be a joint 2nd - and they'd have a very good shot at automatic.

That Gillingham injury time goal, and last night's loss has fucked them tbh. Not just the actual points, but surely confidence must be low now?

The funny thing is, they only need 4 points from last 2 games to be a joint 2nd - and they'd have a very good shot at automatic.

That Gillingham injury time goal, and last night's loss has fucked them tbh. Not just the actual points, but surely confidence must be low now?

If only they hadn't scabbed that 96th minute goal against Fleetwood as well eh

Apparently they’ve only been in the top 2 in League One once since getting there. That was because they won a lunchtime kick-off.

Imagine choosing a twitter name of 'toosb' - Jesus wept - they never fail to amaze.

Utter vile.

(assuming it stands for "There's only one senile bastard" which I'm certain it will do)

I vaguely remember Bristol Rovers beating us 2-0 at home during the Ardilles era. (I could be wrong)

I remember someone did but I seem to recall Notts County.  And they should have won by more

Apparently they’ve only been in the top 2 in League One once since getting there. That was because they won a lunchtime kick-off.

Imagine choosing a twitter name of 'toosb' - Jesus wept - they never fail to amaze.

Utter vile.

(assuming it stands for "There's only one senile bastard" which I'm certain it will do)

it does kidda. he confirmed that years ago on skunkers.

Guest godzilla

they've got the easiest of the run-ins.

As I said earlier if you can't beat the likes of Gillingham and Rovers then it makes no difference. Every team-above them has a game in hand and the two below them have two games in hand. They might sneak the playoffs but I certainly wouldn't put money on it.

I vaguely remember Bristol Rovers beating us 2-0 at home during the Ardilles era. (I could be wrong)

They did and I was there that day. Had Devon White playing for them, IIRC. Infact, it might have been Ossie Ardiles' first game as manager.

They did and I was there that day. Had Devon White playing for them, IIRC. Infact, it might have been Ossie Ardiles' first game as manager.

Looks like we actually won 2-1, although I think you're right about Devon White playing (and scoring).

Ah, I think the game we lost to them was the season before - 90/91.